Vortex World Order

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: Vortex World Order

Postby vWo » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:51 pm

First blows landed by KM and IF - We didn't win a roll and lost 4 in a row!

Thanks to all that took part. Hopefully more games to be played later but with some better results!
The Vortex World Order - The Chemotherapy Of Vortex Wars - The Greatest Unofficial Clan In Vortex Wars History

Help the game grow.....join the vWo
vWo

Postby >(FM)< » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:51 pm

JeremiahPedoBear wrote:I would like to join this clan as I have already stated in pm's :P

WEED HOW DARE YOU NOT SAY A WORD TO ME
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby chris1726354 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:45 pm

>(FM)< wrote:
JeremiahPedoBear wrote:I would like to join this clan as I have already stated in pm's :P

Right? I hate it when my weed doesn't talk to me.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby JeremiahPedoBear » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:12 pm

>(FM)< wrote:

A WORD TO ME :lol: :mrgreen: . How you been Funkyman it's been too long.
JeremiahPedoBear

Postby British Bulldog » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:42 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:I might be available Saturday from around noon to 3pm EST. Need to talk with my family though.

Potentially some clan games vs The Mantids on Saturday. I make that 5pm-8pm GMT if anyone can make it.

Also it's good to see my idea starting to come together, as 2 members of the Second Order have joined other clans since playing for the vWo. While this is nice to see, it makes it ever harder for me to get games arranged.

Still looking for 3 more people to join the First Order, hopefully one day soon Guest77 and Ballsack will return!
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby vWo » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:15 pm

Stopped the rot with a 2-1 session win vs the Independent Fighters. All games went with the luck, not a lot the losing sides could have done.
The Vortex World Order - The Chemotherapy Of Vortex Wars - The Greatest Unofficial Clan In Vortex Wars History

vWo

Postby acey189 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:23 pm

hi can i join ur clan many thanks acey191
acey189

Postby vWo » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:30 pm

acey189 wrote:hi can i join ur clan many thanks acey191

Welcome to the clan Acey

Have a read through the first page of the clan thread, then you can start setting up your own games.
Last edited by vWo on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vWo

Postby vWo » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:23 pm

The Vortex World Order would also like to announce the signing of Badmann.

Unfortunately Badmann isn't planning on joining the forum. I am still happy for him to set up and lead any Second Order games, but this means I will need some help from the other clans to log the results.

If any games do get played, can I ask someone post the results on here or send me a PM, thanks

vWo

Postby British Bulldog » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:16 pm

I was expecting to find another report about me from guess who, however as the start of the conversation was him baiting me, I see he's not followed through with his threats.

But after listening to his shit in the lobby I would like to clear a few things up.

Surprising at it sounds, Highlander is not welcome in my games. I will still say 'all are welcome to join in' when promoting the clan in the lobby. I would hardly type 'most are welcome' or 'all are welcome but highlander' This isn't me 'lying' as it was put, its me trying to promote clan games without getting into any of that drama.

Our 'so called' clan may not be 'official' in that we aren't in the council, but we DO play clan games! Isn't that what a clan should be doing? Facts are we have been playing games and getting people involved, make us an 'official' clan to me.

To be honest I wouldn't have started the clan if I'd known Guest77 would go AWOL. I know I have been asking for help due to this, but this isn't me 'begging' just me trying to make a go of it. Also I am not too 'lazy' to keep the clan thread updated, I just know some of you enjoy that side of things and could do a much better job of it than me.

Anyway thanks to all who have joined or played for me so far, hopefully this is just the start of The Vortex World Order.
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

PreviousNext

Return to Clans