Vortex World Order

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: Vortex World Order

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue May 17, 2016 8:42 pm

British Bulldog wrote:Any other clans able to get on this Sunday? Trying to encourage new players but need other clans to be in-game to make it work.

Also anyone looking to get involved in clan games let me know. The Second Order is a good place to start off while you practice playing in team games and then maybe decide which clan to join.

Sundays have never worked for me. Saturdays work towards the middle of the day (EST) if that works for you.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby acburner » Tue May 17, 2016 8:47 pm

i want to join
[color=#8040FF] -Ac Burner[/color][spoiler]yoooo[/spoiler]
acburner

Postby British Bulldog » Tue May 17, 2016 8:53 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:Sundays have never worked for me. Saturdays work towards the middle of the day (EST) if that works for you.

Thanks Given, I'll be in the pub for the cup final this Saturday but will try and arrange a few games a week on Saturday. I will send you a PM next week.

acburner wrote:i want to join

All are welcome in the Second Order acburner.

Hopefully you can help us in some clan battles, I will try and arrange them so keep checking the forum.
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby vWo » Tue May 17, 2016 10:32 pm

Great night for the vWo, won a session vs the Mantids 3-0.

We got a lot of luck but Badmann also played really well, hopefully he will help us win many more games.
The Vortex World Order - The Chemotherapy Of Vortex Wars - The Greatest Unofficial Clan In Vortex Wars History

Help the game grow.....join the vWo
vWo

Postby British Bulldog » Tue May 24, 2016 9:16 pm

War with the Killer Mantids to resume this Saturday. Will be looking to start from 4.00pm GMT.

Anyone looking to get involved please let me know or just be in game!
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat May 28, 2016 12:42 pm

Just wanted to let you know I may end up a little late. I hope not, but if I am, I apologize in advance.

I'm here. Not late!
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby vWo » Sat May 28, 2016 4:44 pm

2-0 vs the Mantids, vWo now leading 6-1. Well played again Badmann

Not too bad for an unofficial clan. Least we are actually playing a few games, so bad mouthing us in the lobby just makes you look bitter! :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Vortex World Order - The Chemotherapy Of Vortex Wars - The Greatest Unofficial Clan In Vortex Wars History

vWo

Postby BeatlesFan » Sat May 28, 2016 7:04 pm

Congratulations to vWo on two victories today vs VWC. Glad to see all of the players and clan activity.

Excellent.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby vWo » Sat May 28, 2016 7:10 pm

BeatlesFan wrote:Congratulations to vWo on two victories today vs VWC. Glad to see all of the players and clan activity.

Excellent.

Thanks Beatles, my sentiments exactly

Most players I've seen in game for some time. Good to see some old faces and clan battles being played!

Also many thanks to Sincityman, Jonsteederi and Perkinsboss795 for taking part in their first vWo game.

vWo

Postby vWo » Sat May 28, 2016 11:37 pm

With Guest77 missing presumed dead. I've found myself trying to do this alone. If anyone would like a role in the vWo from from co-leader to playing some Second Order games please let me know.

Preferably someone who enjoys looking after clan threads, as I find it a right ballache!

vWo

PreviousNext

Return to Clans