No-Chat Mode

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Re: No-Chat Mode

Postby Ratburntro44 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Ratburntro44 dislikes it when people refer to themselves in third person
Ratburntro44

Postby Joshua » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:58 pm

yet again you are going off-topic, but anyways, a suggestion of mine would be a bit crazy, a mode where the map actually IS different to everyone, so when you go somewhere you could be unknowingly attacking some, and failing completely!!!!!!
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Ratburntro44 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:39 pm

That is even more off topic, as it is completely useless and unrealistic.

But I have a new idea: Why not make a new mode where you lose XP by not attacking adjacent regions that have less armies than you?
Ratburntro44

Postby Joshua » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:10 am

but thats harsh, cos if both sides have a line of 8, seperated by someones line of ones, then if you dont attsck you lose xp, but if you do, then you get mullered by a line of 8's
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Ratburntro44 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Maybe it could be programmed so that it could detect stuff like that.
Ratburntro44

Postby Joshua » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:34 am

again, that would take some crazy piece of software
Joshua

Postby Norman Bates » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:10 am

Joshua wrote:yet again you are going off-topic, but anyways, a suggestion of mine would be a bit crazy, a mode where the map actually IS different to everyone, so when you go somewhere you could be unknowingly attacking some, and failing completely!!!!!!

While everyone knows I hate getting off topic, Joshua's post gave me a crazy idea: How about if there is a fog like thing around your territories, allowing you to only see 2 spaces ahead of your areas. Everyone has the same map, but you can't tell where everyone else is if they are more then 2 spaces ahead of you, thus almost destroying the thought of an alliance. Which is good if you don't like alliances.
Norman Bates

Postby Ratburntro44 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:47 am

That in addition to different colors would be awesome.
Ratburntro44

Postby Lopdo » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:37 am

Norman Bates wrote:
Joshua wrote:yet again you are going off-topic, but anyways, a suggestion of mine would be a bit crazy, a mode where the map actually IS different to everyone, so when you go somewhere you could be unknowingly attacking some, and failing completely!!!!!!

While everyone knows I hate getting off topic, Joshua's post gave me a crazy idea: How about if there is a fog like thing around your territories, allowing you to only see 2 spaces ahead of your areas. Everyone has the same map, but you can't tell where everyone else is if they are more then 2 spaces ahead of you, thus almost destroying the thought of an alliance. Which is good if you don't like alliances.

that actually sounds interesting :)
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

- Feel free to correct all my grammar mistakes -
Lopdo
Site Admin

Postby BadFurDay » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:15 pm

Norman Bates wrote:
Joshua wrote:While everyone knows I hate getting off topic, Joshua's post gave me a crazy idea: How about if there is a fog like thing around your territories, allowing you to only see 2 spaces ahead of your areas. Everyone has the same map, but you can't tell where everyone else is if they are more then 2 spaces ahead of you, thus almost destroying the thought of an alliance. Which is good if you don't like alliances.

That fog of war idea needs to be implemented!

Sounds great :twisted:
BadFurDay

PreviousNext

Return to Feature requests