VW 3.0

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Re: VW 3.0

Postby PandorasBx » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:15 am

- sound (bell, buzzer) when game begins.

- ability to enable chat with spectators
PandorasBx

Postby >(FM)< » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:18 pm

-I know this is way out of question, but little animations of some type?
-Defiantly Clan tags.

I can't think of anything else right now...
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Sincityman » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:36 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Fangfallen wrote:I second the notion for a clan identifier, as well as that for some sort of betting feature in the game.

I'd also like for us to have a VW app available cross platform. The mobile gaming community is quite large, and we ought to use that to our advantage.

So has this evolved into a serious discussion of something that could actually happen? Can I open the box of cautious optimism?

I'm open to anything that could breathe new life into the game...

Yes, the discussion is serious.
The Seventh Rider: The golden Horse of Sins - an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law (a sin in the eyes of God)
Sincityman

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:51 pm

I know this is just a minor detail, but could we get some of the race descriptions updated? Like Werewolves; actually say that once 50% of the map is taken, it's reduced to zero. Maybe update Snowflakes too, make it easier to understand.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby British Bulldog » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:27 pm

Glad to hear, was starting to think it was game over for Vortex Wars. Good luck!

Suggestions:

Don't let players place within 2 spaces of others, or a least an option to make it an invalid move on the bigger maps.

Give mods the power to mute people as well as ban. I think a temporary chat ban would nip any arguments in the bud, without people ending up banned. I know we shouldn't need this, but the nature of the game gets people wound up and it happens.

View the lobby while in game i like, stop anyone needing to have 2 accounts on at once.

Anything to increase the clan element of the game Id welcome, its a much better game playing in team games. Things like separate stat screens for single and clan matches. That way all members of the winning team, gain a win rather than having to draw or quit in turn.

Also while I'm thinking about it, could clan matches be totally separate? So you would be able be in a normal single player game and also join a clan game. Would help get matches organised when clan members are on but already in other games.
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby Guest77 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:16 am

Not just clan matches, but team setups would solve that^
Guest77

Postby fackita » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:24 am

i dont like that u have to pay to make big maps now. it should be the other way. maybe u could get shards when someone likes your map. nice big maps like fluppa suggested of real wars should everyone be able to make.
predefined starting points on maps might be an option too. like the 6 castle map where u could place a starting point in every middle of the castle.
fackita

Postby highlander » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:27 pm

A jokers card ( cost 200 shards,only use once )to change race during game.

A lock system to stop certain players changing race during the 3 second countdown.Race locked when join.

A few new races:

Apache : 10% attack , -5% defense and minus -5% spawn.

Agessai : 15% attack , 5% defense , no spawn.

Zaporozhian : ( Cossack ) 10% attack , 5% defense and 10% spawn.

Clown : 5% attack , 15% defense , 5% spawn.

Gambling\betting with shards.Nothing stupid , max 50 shards per player , winner takes all.

Shouldn't be able to rejoin if kicked three times , its annoying kicking players who will not take the hint , 16 times sometimes.
Last edited by highlander on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby fluppa » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:53 pm

Would be great if you can include more BBCode options in VW3, for example a possiblity to create tablature,
because this enabling us to create better lists. I'm missing this options when i create lists on clan or other sites.
fluppa

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:07 pm

Maybe add the name of a match host to the info box that shows the match mode, whether or not boosts are enabled, etc. Would help with disciplining those who make offensive game names.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

PreviousNext

Return to Feature requests