Race ideas. Updated with 2 new races.

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Re: Race ideas. Updated with 2 new races.

Postby Joshua » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:36 pm

necrocat219 wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Sundancer wrote:Race: Ifrit
Cost: 3000 shards
Bonus: After fighting with this race, turns your racial bonuses around and gains the original ones to itself for one turn (Doesn't affect spawn bonus). Example you have dragons and you attack Ifrit. Your new racial bonuses are -5% attack and defence, and the Ifrit has +5% attack and defence for one turn.

I can imagine that getting very annoying for the person who gets their bonuses turned round.

Sundancer wrote:Race: Djinn
Bonus: After fighting with this race, doubles your racial bonuses and gains the same bonuses for itself for one turn (Doesn't affect spawn bonus). Example you have dragons and you attack Djinn. Your new racial bonuses are +10% attack and defence, and the Djinn has +10% attack and defence.

What happens if a Djinn fights an Ifrit, or if everyone in the game has one of them?

Caughtcha Joshua!

That's nice, but it doesn't count; we're in Feature Requests.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Sundancer » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:58 pm

Joshua wrote:
Bonus: After fighting with this race, turns your racial bonuses around and gains the original ones to itself for one turn (Doesn't affect spawn bonus). Example you have dragons and you attack Ifrit. Your new racial bonuses are -5% attack and defence, and the Ifrit has +5% attack and defence for one turn.

I can imagine that getting very annoying for the person who gets their bonuses turned round.

Bonus: After fighting with this race, doubles your racial bonuses and gains the same bonuses for itself for one turn (Doesn't affect spawn bonus). Example you have dragons and you attack Djinn. Your new racial bonuses are +10% attack and defence, and the Djinn has +10% attack and defence.

What happens if a Djinn fights an Ifrit, or if everyone in the game has one of them?

Nothing, they don't have any attack or defence bonuses themselves. I forgot to mention it only works on those.
techgump wrote:It's sundancer, there is no explanation.

highlander wrote:i like sundancer

No remorse, no guilt or pity...
Sundancer

Postby Joshua » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:02 pm

Sundancer wrote:
Joshua wrote:

Nothing, they don't have any attack or defence bonuses themselves. I forgot to mention it only works on those.

Haha, that'd be a bitch. I would probably just instantly change to Teddy Bears and fuck them all up. Actually, that's a good point, for Teddy Bears, Ifrit would make them Dragons and Djinn would make them the worst race in the universe, right?
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Sundancer » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:08 pm

Yeah.
techgump wrote:It's sundancer, there is no explanation.

highlander wrote:i like sundancer

No remorse, no guilt or pity...
Sundancer

Postby mattie » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:49 pm

Race: Djinn
Cost: double what ever dragons cost
Bonus: After fighting with this race, doubles your racial bonuses and gains the same bonuses for itself for one turn (Doesn't affect spawn bonus). Example you have dragons and you attack djinn. Your new racial bonuses are +10% attack and defence, and the djinn has +10% attack and defence.
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:01 am

mattie wrote:Race: Djinn
Cost: double what ever dragons cost
Bonus: After fighting with this race, doubles your racial bonuses and gains the same bonuses for itself for one turn (Doesn't affect spawn bonus). Example you have dragons and you attack djinn. Your new racial bonuses are +10% attack and defence, and the djinn has +10% attack and defence.

Cost: Nearly 100 US dollars.

That's about 300 Leu.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby mattie » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:03 am

ok 50$ dollars more
hi
mattie

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:05 am

mattie wrote:ok 50$ dollars more

Good math. That's a lot of money to us Americans.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby mattie » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:10 am

ok 20$ more idk
hi
mattie

Postby necrocat219 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:35 pm

Race: Ifrit
Bonus: After fighting with this race, turns your racial bonuses around and gains the original ones to itself for one turn (Doesn't affect spawn bonus). Example you have dragons and you attack ifrit. Your new racial bonuses are -5% attack and defence, and the ifrit has +5% attack and defence for one turn.

I think this is an amazing idea, it seems so much fun the only problem is that Lopdo already made snowflakes which is a weaker version of what you suggested, although it affects more races. I think snowflakes would be much more buyable if their ability was
After fighting with this race, turns your opponents racial bonuses around
, I think it might be a little overpowered with both abilities, and the first bit is the best bit! The second one could even be turned into it's own race:

You gain the race bonus of the first player you attack this turn until your next turn

EDIT WOO 1000 posts! I'm a spammer now! :mrgreen:
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

PreviousNext

Return to Feature requests