Team mode games

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Re: Team mode games

Postby sousas » Tue May 21, 2013 12:58 am

First of all thank your for your replies.

As Joshua said already the idea is somehow like Exchange chess.

There is a red team, a blue team, etc., it only happens that each red plays in a independent map, and they only benefit from his teammate progression.

For example, if you have 40 areas in map A and your teammate has 10 areas in map B, you receive only 25 units, and your teammate receive 30. If your teammate is killed you can only receive half your areas.

In case of a red win in map A, and a blue win in map B, then both of those players are winners.

I think this can be a fun setup. Many things can happen. You can been having a great game, but you need that your teammate does his job right also. Is like in a tennis match. Being Federer will not be enough if your teammate is a 4 year old kid.

I think that besides being IMHO a fun setup, there are also 2 other advantages:
- You can play with a friend and have fun fighting a war with a common goal/alliance. Besides, the "alliance" is well know from everyone, is red team against blue team, and so on.
- This can be a nice way for friendly clan wars, where you can fight together with someone from your clan.

And, this could also be a solution for the "last player to start" problem. If red start first in map A and starts last in map B, what colour team has an advantage afterall.

Anyway is just an idea, and again thank you for your thought about it.
sousas

Postby progauss » Thu May 23, 2013 5:23 pm

i like it :) +10
progauss

Postby calleharnemark » Thu May 23, 2013 6:16 pm

chris1726354 wrote:Sometimes it's also a good strategy to attack your ally to get into a weak spot of your enemy's defenses.

Sometimes it's good to remember some people like teaming up on traitors.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby chris1726354 » Thu May 23, 2013 6:53 pm

Not going through the middle of them. I mean attacking a weak spot that's through the edge of your ally's area to better defend it or to get more attacks in, with your ally's consent.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Previous

Return to Feature requests