Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Re: 3.0

Postby neoexdeath » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:07 pm

calleharnemark wrote:
neoexdeath wrote:
DERKA_J1988 wrote:there is something that would help us who have more time in game.. vs those who are starting now..

In eRepublik there is a feature where you can invite your friends and if they join under you u get gold..

we should do the same here but instead of gold we get shards/...

what u all think?

Hmm let me see:
1.Make 2 accounts
2.First account make a clan
3.First account sends an invitation to the clan to account 2
4.First account makes a guild only game and keeps inviting account 2 that keeps joining and leaving
5.First account gets a ton of shards and makes itself as powerfull as a level 27 account
6.Everyone does that and ruin the game forcing lopdo to abandon this game FOREVER.

This is just my point.

Except I think he means register when saying join. You can't just leave and join with your account that way.

I meant that the first account would send the second account invitations to join THE CLAN GAME! After the second account will accept that invitation,first account gets the shards then the second account would leave, the first account invites him again and then keep doing this until he gets a ton of shards.
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby mattie » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:52 pm

ok you all can stop talking about the idea
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby necrocat219 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:48 pm

- A random match up button to not have to join a game but to make the game mode completely random but to choose your race before the game to see how you fare in general.

- Following the previous idea, fixed maps. For example, have about 12 maps designed and put into rotation, each with a different game feel, from large to small maps, allowing players to hone their skills and practice on these maps, while coming up with their own ideas of how best to approach a map.

- An effective 1 vs 1 mode would be awesome to give players fed up of having to deal with games with bad luck or just want a change to play. With fixed maps you could tailor the maps and the rules of troop distribution to make this possible

- And finally work on balancing the races, I made a thread on Terminators and Pumpkins a while back showing using logic, statistics and maths to clearly show they are under powered. It would be nice to tweak the numbers slightly so they are usable. Until then I don't really want to spend money on Terminators at least.

- Finally this has probably been suggested already but a bigger leaderboard. Also, if it's possible a country based leader board would be really awesome to see how you pit against your locals. I've played a few games with them and it's an awesome feeling to know they are fellow brits you are competing against :D
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Postby progauss » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:02 pm

when is the next update now lopdo if i may ask you
progauss

Previous

Return to Feature requests