more search options

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

more search options

Postby tonyy4 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:12 pm

okay so it's either i don't know how to do this or it's not even possible yet
when you search up a player that you want to ban you can't even get the option of banning them,the only option is to befriend them
(i might have been doing it all wrong, correct me if you must)
If i am right i think the only way of banning someone is if you actually play a game with them or see them in the lobby to be able to ban them

secondly i want to request that sometimes we want to search up specific maps by their names
and honestly i get so tired of scrolling thru 200 maps just to find the map i want to use
so there should be an option where you can choose the map size you want to search up
like if you want a map with 250 regions then there should be an option to single out maps you are searching for

thirdly when you search up users that have made maps you want to play, you should be able to use the maps they have created
we shouldn't have to go search thru millions of useless maps just to find that the maps they created
we should should just be able to search up the user and click on the map and be able to use it
or like what i said in the first paragraph we should be able to search up maps by their names or size<--(second paragraph)
Hated by Thousands, LOVED by BILLIONS
tonyy4

Return to Feature requests