VW 3.0

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Re: VW 3.0

Postby highlander » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:50 pm

Reznorock is an ex-clan member and an old friend of mine.Also one of the nicest guys on game.

His daughter is TigersFlame.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby fluppa » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:11 pm

Thanks for the Info. Did not know it, cause I never met him. Just saw him writing on Forum like Hell....
fluppa

Postby Drone6o3 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:19 am

I believe I remember playing a 2v2 with my brother against them years ago. They were very polite, but I may be confused.
Rez, Did you ever play any 2v2's with your Daughter?

Actually this is not a place for idle chatter.
________

Beaver, will you be expanding upon your already setup clan feature? or is this relatively close to final product? :geek:
It looks nice BTW
Drone6o3

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:58 am

Evidently people still check these forums, so I'm posting a notice here. My cousin is a hobby coder who decided to begin working on VW3 this week as a way to further develop his skills. We are looking for ideas to implement in the new version of the game. During my spare time, I will try to filter through the messages already here, but would like more recent input if possible. When sharing, please limit yourself to 5 ideas, so that I am not getting bogged down (if that's possible on a nearly extinct forum).
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Previous

Return to Feature requests