Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Re: VW 3.0

Postby highlander » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:21 pm

Fangfallen wrote:Bump for Beaver.

In a nutshell:

>Fix email verification
>Remove or redo rating system
>Redo Leaderboards
>Clan tags (purchase a tag from shop, costs 1k shards, invite players to wear your tag)
>Ads

There are the main things that need to be fixed in my opinion, aside from the mod system, which I'll make a post on the lounge about. I'm sure others will have things to add.

Already had mine verified by Speedy less 7 months ago , as for this VIP lOUNGE , scrap it , those who sit there never play the game regular enough to have an opinion about the game.
Funny i'm the only player on Vortex that has been asked to verify.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Grego » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:59 pm

Full Screen mode please!! Thank you Beaver!!
"Architecture is the learned game, correct and magnificent, of forms assembled in the light."

Le Corbusier.
Grego

Postby highlander » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:01 pm

Grego wrote:Full Screen mode please!! Thank you Beaver!!

press F11.
Or use search engine , ''full screen mode'' as its already been done.
Last edited by highlander on Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Fangfallen » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:01 pm

highlander wrote:
Fangfallen wrote:Bump for Beaver.

In a nutshell:

>Fix email verification
>Remove or redo rating system
>Redo Leaderboards
>Clan tags (purchase a tag from shop, costs 1k shards, invite players to wear your tag)
>Ads

There are the main things that need to be fixed in my opinion, aside from the mod system, which I'll make a post on the lounge about. I'm sure others will have things to add.

Already had mine verified by Speedy less 7 months ago , as for this VIP lOUNGE , scrap it , those who sit there never play the game regular enough to have an opinion about the game.
Funny i'm the only player on Vortex that has been asked to verify.

Just because your email has been verified doesn't mean anybody else's has. That's all I'm going to bother to respond to.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby highlander » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:04 pm

[quote="Fangfallen

That's all I'm going to bother to respond to.[/quote]

You ain't god , i'm allowed an opinion so please lose the attitude.
Also i was addressing the new Admin , not a mod.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Fangfallen » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:31 pm

highlander wrote:[quote="Fangfallen]

That's all I'm going to bother to respond to.[/quote]

You ain't god , i'm allowed an opinion so please lose the attitude.
Also i was addressing the new Admin , not a mod.[/quote]

Just responding to being quoted.

:lol:
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Vortex_Master » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:57 am

• New/More Music
• Clans + Clan Identifiers
• Clan Restricted Games
• Possibly XP bonus for being in a clan
• Possible Clan Race (e.g. Aliens for Premium), or Clan can choose "Mascot Race" that gives small bonus to race when played.
• Team Games (Red, Blue, Green teams.)
• 9 or 12 Player Max (add Dark Grey or Silver, Lime or Forest Green, Indigo or Violet, and Light Pink or Gold)
• Better 1v1q (1d6 per unit, shows roll total instead of difference)
• AI
• 1 Game requirement for Dailey Shard Reward
• Finally get rid of the Christmas Shop Icon
• Allow guests to speak in lobby to help maintain newcomers
• Advertising - Once there was an ad on fog.com (although misleading and not made by lopdo) that brought in a huge influx of guests.
• New races: Clowns, Knights, Shades, Guardians, Bears, Berserkers, Rangers, etc.
• Improve Aliens
• Better rating system (or abolish it)
• More consistant/fair XP/Rating/Shard reward system
• More mods (There used to always be at least 2-3 mods on at a time in the game, if the community expands, I would suggest making some of the current forum users into mods)
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:41 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:• New/More Music
• Clans + Clan Identifiers
• Clan Restricted Games
• Possibly XP bonus for being in a clan
• Possible Clan Race (e.g. Aliens for Premium), or Clan can choose "Mascot Race" that gives small bonus to race when played.
• Team Games (Red, Blue, Green teams.)
• 9 or 12 Player Max (add Dark Grey or Silver, Lime or Forest Green, Indigo or Violet, and Light Pink or Gold)
• Better 1v1q (1d6 per unit, shows roll total instead of difference)
• AI
• 1 Game requirement for Dailey Shard Reward
• Finally get rid of the Christmas Shop Icon
• Allow guests to speak in lobby to help maintain newcomers
• Advertising - Once there was an ad on fog.com (although misleading and not made by lopdo) that brought in a huge influx of guests.
• New races: Clowns, Knights, Shades, Guardians, Bears, Berserkers, Rangers, etc.
• Improve Aliens
• Better rating system (or abolish it)
• More consistant/fair XP/Rating/Shard reward system
• More mods (There used to always be at least 2-3 mods on at a time in the game, if the community expands, I would suggest making some of the current forum users into mods)

I agree with all of this, especially the ads, except for the AIs. Those should be an option a player can choose before starting their game, because some surrenders do help players win and an AI coming in there would be frustrating, to me. I also think any more mods appointed should also be active in-game as well as the forums.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Vortex_Master » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:03 pm

Let me elaborate on a couple of things.
AI: I believe AI should only be preset, have an easy, medium, hard, and expert setting with respective XP modifiers, such as less XP for Easy and Med, more for Expert. However, it is fine if this is not implemented, I understand that this task takes much time and changes the dynamic of the game.
Music: Maybe keep the old music for the lobby and add new music for a match or just add more tracks.
Clans: Cost of creating a clan would be so many shards/coins. Names would have to be approved by a mod or admin. Clans are listed alphanumerically. Identifiers could be chosen out of presets (Races) or uploaded, uploads must be approved. These Identifiers would be badges in either Shield, Circle, Triangle, or Square shapes and go under a name next to DEF Boost during match, or shown in info when clicked on in lobby (along with matches, wins, add friend). These Identifiers will show the name of the clan when hovered over. Clan Pages would be found in the social tab with a name and short tagline and an Details button and Join button. Details would include a list of members (Leader first, then alphanumeric or by date or some other method [leader choice]), a description, rules and requirements, and bonuses for joining (if any). Clan Leaders: Denoted by gold outlined Identifier vs silver for members. May hand over leadership, update details and identifier, and accept/deny requests to join. Leaders may request a clan page to be deleted, or a mod/admin may delete a clan if the leader has not been active for the past 6 months. Clans could possibly have a cap of 30 to start and require shards/coins to expand.
New Races: Allow Watchmen (Phoenixes) to be purchased or somehow available to us. I am just sour that I didn't get them when I had the chance.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Drone6o3 » Mon May 02, 2016 3:04 am

@Vortex_Master

I vote that if a Leader is in-active for 6 months it leadership be handed over to all "officers" simultaneously and the first officer to login becomes "Leader"... Officers should be appointed and made so they can be "recruiters". Normal Members shouldn't be able to make Clan Only games in my opinion, but Officers and Leaders, or make it a setting for the leader to decide. Clans should also be able to have multiple leaders. Maybe a max of 10 per clan with 1000 shard and the respective coin cost, and upgrade option to go towards increasing clan total. Maybe a 50 once max upgraded?

There should also be a Guild Vault, were players can give to the clan, and the leader (Or officers if leader decides) can buy Clan Boosts (for clan wars only, or have it so rooms can disable them) or the leader (or officers in the leader grants permission) can redistribute shards to other players.

Officer's shouldn't be able to reallocate shards up to a preset amount made by the leader, daily. If the setting allowing them to move funds is set in the first place; to prevent theft.

Blah Blah Blah WOOO CLAN TAGS!
Drone6o3

PreviousNext

Return to Feature requests