CTF Part 2

Would like to play any of all those popular forum games? This is place for you then

CTF Part 2

Postby Ratburntro44 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:41 pm

This is a continuation from I'm hoping this is the right type of post...'s CTF game.

Not yet you don't. The new universe respawned my magical cookie again. I eat it and the flag comes to me, despite being unable to spawn.

(Hint: Every time the universe is destroyed, my magical cookie respawns.)

Okay, lets see a summary of what has happened so far:
1. Flag is trapped by huge butterfly net, then swarm of aliens brings it to Blissinged.
2. Robomajor uses flamethrower to light net and aliens on fire, then throws a magnet with glue on it onto the flag, attracting it to the magnet in his pocket.
3. Blissinged deactivates the magnets and destroys the defenses to get the flag.
4. Robomajor uses tazer to steal flag back.
5. Blissinged gives Robomajor drugs and steals the flag when he passes out.
6. Zane uses TNT to destroy the flag, then spawn steal it. He also acquires a monopoly on explosives.
7. Robomajor spawns to Zane's volcano, pushes him in, and steals the flag.
8. Lopdo makes a random comment.
9. It turns out the flag was a decoy and Zane still has the real one.
10. Robomajor drowns Zane in his own underwater base and steals the flag.
11. Zane uses Bruce Willis to kill Robomajor ad take the flag.
12. Robomajor sends Chuck Norris to steal the flag.
13. Zane sends a bounty hunter to bring Chuck Norris to Dr. Phil. Bruce Willis still has the flag.
14. Robomajor tranquilizes and kills Bruce Willis, then steals the flag.
15. Roronoa Zoro saves Bruce Willis.
16. Robomajor makes an irrelevant comment.
17. Fuzzyguy32 sneaks up and gets the flag.
18. Blissinged sneaks up, eats the flag, and runs.
19. Robomajor's poison kills him, so Robomajor takes the flag.
20. The remaining poison kills Robomajor, and Blissinged steals the flag back.
21. Robomajor shoots Blissinged and takes the flag
22. Zane makes a random comment
23. Robomajor makes a random comment
24. Norman Bates hires Bruce Campbell to use his boomstick to kill Bruce Willis. He somehow gets the flag.
25. Blissinged destroys the flag.
26. Fuzzyguy32 spawn steals the flag and has it guarded on Mt. Everest by people named Bruce.
27. Robomajor blows up Mt. Everest, the flag, and himself.
28. Zane uses Bruce Lee (resurrected) to take the flag.
29. Robomajor uses an army of Bruce Lee clones to take the flag. They rebel and make their own group with the real Bruce Lee.
30. Norman Bates uses Bruce Campbell and Beeker to resurrect Steve Irwin. The trio steals the flag for Norman.
31. Robomajor makes a random comment.
32. Norman Bates uses Beeker to destroy clone machine
33. Robomajor reveals cloning machine was cloned
34. Blissinged destroys everything but the flag, then takes the flag.
35. Ratburntro44 uses a lightsaber to steal the flag and hide it it a rice pudding at the bottom of a volcano.
36. The flag explodes on contact with the rice pudding, and Robomajor spawn steals it.
37. Millions of ants eat the flag, then Norman Bates spawn steals the flag and hides it in Antarctica.
38. Antarctica melts, a whale eats the flag, and Robomajor spawn steals it.
39. The flag is again eaten by ants, then Bruce Campbell revives Norman Bates, and the flag respawns in space.
40. Robomajor has aliens give the flag to him.
41. The government destroys the flag, the Pope gets it and sells it to Steve Irwin, working for Norman Bates. They watch Evil Dead II.
42. Robomajor recorded "The Ring" over Evil Dead II. This kills them.
43. It turns out they've been using the wrong flag. Ratburntro44 launches the heat immune flag into the sun.
44. Robomajor has the sun god stop it.
45. The flag creates a new universe where nobody named Bruce exists and it is at the center of a black hole.
46. Blissinged goes back in time to steal the flag.
47. Ratburntro44 uses awesome powers to build a new flag and make it THE flag.
48. Robomajor uses mind control to make Ratburntro44 give him the flag.
49. Ratburntro44 turns out to be a machine, so mind control doesn't work.
50. Robomajor reprograms Ratburntro44 to be under his control.
51. Norman Bates really reprograms Ratburntro44 and brings the flag to a moon of Jupiter.
52. Robomajor blows up Jupiter's moons. He then spawn steals the flag.
53. Norman Bates revealed the whole thing was a video game, and the flag is under control of indestructible Japanese wombats.
54. Blissinged makes an irrelevant post.
55. Norman Bates refutes Blissinged's post.
56. Skynet reboots and the wombats, who are terminators, give the flag to Ratburntro44.
57. Norman Bates destroys my robots and puts the flag under Illuminati guard.
58. Ratburntro44 goes back in time, kills John Connor, and makes his robots indestructible. This voids the previous post.
59. AlTerminator, Ratburntro44's other AI, steals the flag from him and hides it in the Death Star.
60. chess435 blows up the Death Star and creates a Indestructible Reflecting Omnicidal Cthulhu to guard the flag.
61. I turn the Cthulhu into a terminator. It gives the flag to me, which I place under guard of robots that can only be destroyed by abnormally large pieces of licorice.
62. Joshua defeats my robots and takes the flag. He fills the universe with his weapons.
63. Lopdo makes an irrelevant comment.
64. Joshua makes an irrelevant comment.
65. Lopdo makes an irrelevant comment.
66. Joshua makes an irrelevant comment.
67. Ratburntro44 breaks into the real universe (the old one was a simuation) and gets the flag.
68. Fangfallen makes an irrelevant comment.
69. Ratburntro44 refutes his comment.
70. Joshua gets random body parts to steal the flag from Ratburntro44.
71. Ratburntro44 eats a magical cookie to get te flag.
72. Joshua makes Ratburntro44 throw up so he can re-eat the cookie and get the flag.
73. chess435 makes an irrelevant comment
74. Joshua mind controls chess435 to guard the flag.
75. Ratburntro44 uses T-X powers to make chess435 take the flag.
76. Joshua temporarily surrenders.
77. Ratburntro44 temporarily gets victory at last.
78. Joshua blows up the universe, then spawn steals the flag in the new one.
79. Ratburntro44's magical cookie respawns, so he eats it and gets the flag.
80. Joshua makes an irrelevant comment.
81. Ratburntro44 refutes the previous post.
82. Joshua refutes that post
83. Ratburntro44 refutes that post
84. AlTerminator destroys Ratburntro44 and hides the flag in the new Death Star.
85. xrceus chucks a grenade at AlTerminator, steals the flag, and hides it in a hidden place.
86. Joshua claims he won.
87. I refute that claim.

Now that we have this, I strongly suggest we move to another topic since this one is so large. I am going to name it CTF Part 2. This post will also be the first post of that topic.
Ratburntro44

Re: CTF Part 2

Postby Joshua » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Seeing as you have to eat the cookie, the flag respawns inside you, the end of the pole spikes your computer chip and causes you to malfunction, you then find out that all along you have had space engine jets in your feet, they malfunction and send you crashing into the sun, on the way there, the G-force causes the flag to stab through your feet and legs, it by chance lands right next to me, I then get this guy to paint the flag into the background so no-one can ever see it again, but it is in my possession, so,

I WINNNN!!!!!! (again, for real this time)
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Norman Bates » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Big thunderstorm, lightning strikes my bunker where me, STEVE IRWIN, BEEKER, and BRUCE CAMPBELL live, which causes us to become alive again. Rain also washes away the paint, causing it to be noticeable again. I summon a giant squid(i forget what the giant squid monster is called) to somehow retrieve the flag. I have it again, and this time there is no TV so we can't watch the ring. Also the squid guards us.
Norman Bates

Postby Joshua » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Norman Bates wrote:Big thunderstorm, lightning strikes my bunker where me, STEVE IRWIN, BEEKER, and BRUCE CAMPBELL live, which causes us to become alive again. Rain also washes away the paint, causing it to be noticeable again. I summon a giant squid(i forget what the giant squid monster is called) to somehow retrieve the flag. I have it again, and this time there is no TV so we can't watch the ring. Also the squid guards us.

The flag is invisible, your squid cannot see it, and thus cannot take it, this voids your post
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Joshua » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:50 pm

therefore i STILL have the flag
Joshua

Postby Ratburntro44 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Joshua wrote:Seeing as you have to eat the cookie, the flag respawns inside you, the end of the pole spikes your computer chip and causes you to malfunction, you then find out that all along you have had space engine jets in your feet, they malfunction and send you crashing into the sun, on the way there, the G-force causes the flag to stab through your feet and legs, it by chance lands right next to me, I then get this guy to paint the flag into the background so no-one can ever see it again, but it is in my possession, so,

I WINNNN!!!!!! (again, for real this time)

A. The cookie gives me the flag, not makes it spawn inside me. It simply spawns in my hands.

Norman Bates wrote:Big thunderstorm, lightning strikes my bunker where me, STEVE IRWIN, BEEKER, and BRUCE CAMPBELL live, which causes us to become alive again. Rain also washes away the paint, causing it to be noticeable again. I summon a giant squid(i forget what the giant squid monster is called) to somehow retrieve the flag. I have it again, and this time there is no TV so we can't watch the ring. Also the squid guards us.

B. Remember turn 45? Nobody named Bruce exists anymore.

Even if somehow Joshua does actually still have it...

I use an Easy-Bake oven to make a new cookie and get the flag back.

I also then destroy all Easy-Bake ovens and all memory and records of how to create them.
Ratburntro44

Postby Joshua » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:38 pm

But you missed one, it was at the back of my sofa, i use it to bake trillions more, then i use my cloned cloning machines to clone the easy bake ovens and to clone the cookies, eventually it becomes so quick that i have an endless infinite supply of magical cookies, all i have to do is eat one and, and the flag respawns back to ME
Joshua

Postby Ratburntro44 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:03 pm

The flag has an error and respawns to Windows ME instead of you. Windows ME crashes along with the magical cookie system, making the only working magical cookie my respawning one that spawns with the universe.

I then buy a Windows XP upgrade disk, upgrade the computer, and take the flag out of it.
Ratburntro44

Postby Joshua » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:10 pm

the cookies are inanimate objects, not electric ones, they cant crash, so i take one and eat it, this gives me the flag
Joshua

Postby Ratburntro44 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:51 pm

The cookies didn't crash, the thing in the flags making the cookies work crashed.
Ratburntro44

Next

Return to Forum games