EFFACÉ

Would like to play any of all those popular forum games? This is place for you then

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:16 am

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ozserf

Re: Neverending story

Postby BetaGen » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:16 pm

For a while, I gazed into the reflection of my Aunt's dusty old glasses. I saw myself as a child - young and innocent, crying after a dreadful accident I could've avoided. To be honest, a single tear came out of me right as I twitched to gasp for air. The deep blue gas cloud suddenly dispersed and quickly started filling the room. I looked at the moon-lit table and knew it was time to act TO BE CONTINUED...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR3jnW2kcUs
IT IS TIME YOU
( •_•)
( •_•)⤺⫭■-■
(⫭■_■)
MAKE A DONATION
*YEEAAAAAAAAAAAH*
http://www.advizenow.com/
BetaGen

Postby Vortex_Master » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:39 pm

I quickly grabed my aunt and opened her mouth, she looked terrified :o and also confused :? . We started to suck in as much of the blue cloud as possible. As we breathed in we couldn't stop. The blue gas was filling us up completly, but there was more left. My dog came in and right as he ex-hailed he dissapeared. I knew if we let any air out we would go too. But if we didn't we might just explode. TO BE CONTINUED...
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby hunter102321 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:21 pm

So we went to our neigbors house and had him suck the gas out of us with a vacuum only for it to pull our lungs out too. We are rushed to the emergency room at the hospital where they put them back in and save our lives. Unfortunately my aunt ended up in a coma because her brain had no oxygen while our lungs were out. I know a way to fix the problem but it means going to the ancestral home of the Zulus in south Africa and traveling through a trap-filled abandoned mine. I get there by plane and make my way to the entrance of the mine. One problem, its blocked by a collapsed section of the roof. TO BE CONTINUED...
If I said something stupid above ^ don't worry thats normal. ;)
hunter102321

Location: AFK in vortex wars lobby, seriously though go check

Postby Vortex_Master » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:22 am

I found out that the roof had colapsed b/c the zulus had lived in Ethiopia when I (hunter) had thought it was in South Africa. I fixed the roof by beleive that they had lived in the correct area. We went into the trap-filled mine. Though my Aunt released many traps we still made it to the area I knew would heal her. The African Area 51. TO BE CONTINUED...
Vortex_Master

Postby hunter102321 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:57 am

I walked into the room and breathed in a beautiful full breath of amazing air curing my mind and body from all impurities with its natural magical powers. I suddenly realized i actually was in South Africa where the Zulus used to live and their descendants still do live in the province Natal created by the Boers after they defeated the Zulus with the help of the British later annexed into South Africa(your welcome for the SS lesson check Google if you don't believe me ;) ). I captured as much of the gas as i could in an airtight container I had and flew with it back to the hospital. I got there to discover a zombie outbreak had occurred so i immediately fly to Northern Canada where i will hide in a forest community because i know zombies hate the cold. TO BE CONTINUED...
If I said something stupid above ^ don't worry thats normal. ;)
hunter102321

Location: AFK in vortex wars lobby, seriously though go check

Postby Vortex_Master » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:22 pm

While hiding i think, The Zulus ANCESTRAL home was Etheopia, but their MODERN-DAY home is South Africa. I look around and find a computer. How odd, I think, a computer in the woods. I go over to it and start playing Sonny, beat it, then Sonny 2, beat it, then The Last Stand, beat all 3 of them. Then :idea: an idea comes to me. I grab a bunch of weaponry from a nearby hunter's camp and set off toward Toronto, Canada. TO BE CONTINUED...
Vortex_Master

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:53 am

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Postby Vortex_Master » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:29 pm

Ozserf wrote:Because Toronto is Queen City of Canada, I get lost in the woods. But I get rewarded (because Sonny 1 was sooo hard to beat,... hmmm I didn't even beat it! lol) All stars looking at me I begin to gain some telekinesis powers and I first noticed that when I did again the move of........

the Stars. I trek off towards Union City to fight off all the zombies left in the world and become a hero...

(I agree, I never got past the third guy in the last "level." (That portal area.))
Vortex_Master

Return to Forum games