King of the Hill

Would like to play any of all those popular forum games? This is place for you then

Re: King of the Hill

Postby >(FM)< » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:13 am

It would be terrible if a fortunate accident were to happen, oh yes. I open anew bank account in Switzerland under the name Freddie McBain and use that bank to hire ahit man to run you off the hill you run off to get police help leaving the documents to the ownership of the hill in safe in the house - using the same bank account i hire a task force to raid your home of the documents and deliver them to me to dispose of in the fire of my fireplace. I also hire some movers to neatly pack your houses valuables in a truck waiting at the bottom of the hill (valuables are clean of any documents reffering to the house owner) then i burn the house down and build my building yet again .FM co. 'sHill
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby fluppa » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:02 pm

Although i had placed a copy of my documents at the local notary i came to the conclusion a new process would take to long. So I called Mr. Vito Colzone, an italian friend from Sicily and told him my problem. Vito said i shouldn't worry, he
will take care. At first Freddie McBains bank account in Switzerland was closed after the transmission of the whole money
onto Vitos account. Second the truck with my house valuables was found by Vito's guys and brought back to me. Third was
the seismic shock under which your building collapsed after the use of Vito's infamous earth sensor.
As some of your workers where unemployed now we hired them to built up our new building onto

MY HILL !
fluppa

Postby neoexdeath » Wed May 06, 2015 6:00 pm

Unfortunately (for you) those 'unemployed' workers were actually hired by me first. I order them to build your new building with some "surprises" in it.
Then, when you move into your new building, these "surprises" explode, killing you and obliterating your building in colorful gem explosions.
After all this, I move on the hill (on a very safe spot).

MY HILL
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby fluppa » Wed May 06, 2015 7:34 pm

Yes, everyone thought i was killed in the explotion and everyone should think so. But as usual I used one of
my several doubles at the time the explotion happened. So what you called a 'safe spot' became in fact a
nightmare (for you). As usual I called Vito's guys to asssist me in this matter and they dig a tunnel beneath
your building in which it collapsed in just one day. Nobody saw you since then, but we built my new bunker
system including rockets onto

>MY HILL
fluppa

Postby neoexdeath » Thu May 07, 2015 8:40 am

Unfortunately, I have no buildings. Also, I heard your guys digging a tunnel beneath me, so I simply moved away and left a nice gem bomb that detonated when they reached my place. Then I place towers with gems in them everywhere to shoot anyone who dares to go to my hill.

MY HILL.
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby >(FM)< » Thu May 07, 2015 2:04 pm

I have a friend in the military, and he offers to smuggle a nuke for me.
I order the hill to be nuked during the process of your back and forth fighting.
I continue to watch the fighting from atop my nearby tower.

Nobody's Hill!
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Drone6o3 » Wed May 13, 2015 8:02 pm

Hi... Crazy old man here again...

"WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP NUKING, PHASE SHIFTING, DESTROYING/REBUILDING, INGESTING, BOMBING, DESTROYING THE INFINITE UNIVERSE AND REPLACING IT WITH A NEW ONE, DIGGING THROUGH, AND BORROWING THE HILL!?!"
Drone6o3

Postby GivinHimTheBizness » Mon May 18, 2015 7:59 pm

While u 2 r fighting each other i walk up, say hi, take the hill, and transport it on a flat bed to my house. U guys never saw a thing.

IM KING OF THE HILL!
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain
"Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?" -Phyllis Diller
"If two wrongs don't make a right, try three." -Laurence Peter
GivinHimTheBizness

Postby MONGOOSEICLON » Thu May 21, 2015 1:14 am

Funny thing i was sleeping on that bed, pop up out of the ground and gave you a heart attack. I lay back on top of the hill and continue with my nap :)

My Hill
Don't hate, I'm just cool like that
MONGOOSEICLON

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Thu May 21, 2015 2:47 am

While you're sleeping, I switch the hill out with a water mattress and take the hill to my secret location.

My Hill!
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

PreviousNext

Return to Forum games