King of the Hill

Would like to play any of all those popular forum games? This is place for you then

Re: King of the Hill

Postby fluppa » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:29 pm

The explosion of the Prison was huge, but not huge enough to kill me. I found shelter in the wardrobe of my Prison Cell. After it I was able to leave the Prison because there where no Walls anymore.
I called my old friend Clark Kent, also known as "Superman" for assistance. This guy is very fast and so he catch Neoexdeath, Infected and FM and brought them to the Moon by using a special
spaceship. Now these 3 guys living peacefully in a Space Station on the Moon. This gave me time to re-built the Prison and all buildings which been destroyed in between. The people of the Hill
went euphoric and vote me to be the new President of the Hill. P.S.: I also built up a new 'Early-Warning-System' which make it impossible to surprise me in any case. My Hill !!!!
fluppa

Postby infected » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:06 pm

Seeing as i have been up in space for awhile I have had a lot of time to prepare, i first build myself a jetpack out of old waste and old supplies and use just enough to get to the moon. on the moon i build myself a lab from some parts of my jetpack and a cave. in this lab i can breath oxygen all the time. i then take my flag and plant it on the highest hill on the moon. MY hill.

and once people see that i have built a colony on the moon the richest start flooding to the moon with supplies and soon i have the wisest, richest, and strongest men working for me on the moon. we build a great empire on top of the hill.
i need ideas for my sig
infected

Postby >(FM)< » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:54 am

No, no, no infected if you want to make a new hill you gotta do this.
*pressed button*
Many large missles come shooting straight for Fluppa's Hill.
Anti-Air took out most of the missles, but the aftershock was enough to cause a tectonic shift.
Which then caused a lethal earthquake, as the hill crumbled into a mere mole hill.
I then use my space suit to greet Infected, "friendly alliance" I said.
As he opened the door to greet me, I pistol whipped him across the cheek, and took over the lab,
as infected was caught outside without anyway to breathe.

FM's Lab Hill...on the moon
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby fluppa » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:24 pm

FM - You forgot my "Early-Warning-System". I was informed about your attack and waiting in my Bunker until the attack was over. After it I ordered
a construction unit to re-built the Hill and all buildings including the well-know Prison. As you live on the Moon no need for me to do further steps.
On Earth: My Hill !!!!
fluppa

Postby infected » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:02 am

FM that might have worked if i did not have the wisest and strongest men loyal to me. they quickly took you out and brought me back in before i died from lack of oxygen, however you have no friendly alliances on the moon so you were stuck out in space with nothing but your suit(and a bit a oxygen left because im a nice guy). after i take it back it is time to take out fluppa. since i was assumed dead for awhile the message did not get to Earth that i was alive until it was too late. I launched one of my special "infection" missiles and you were not prepared for it. All of your people soon get infected with ebola and death is wide spread through out our construction site. since people are sick and dying they can not fix the hill. therefore my hill on the moon is the only one standing... MY HILL
i need ideas for my sig
infected

Postby highlander » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:19 am

Us Scots rarely fight over little hills,we prefer mountains.But we will do to your hill what we did at Wimbledon,we wiped the ants supporting Tim Hennman away and called it Murray's mountain.So my Picts and Celtic Warriors now swipe you annoying ants away,its ours.

scottish.jpg
scottish.jpg (8.12 KiB) Viewed 4623 times
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby neoexdeath » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:22 am

I simply watch all of you amused by your attempt at killing each other from my spaceship. But now I start getting bored, so I go to the Moon and summon a Death Ray to obliterate the Hill there, making it into just another crater on the Moon's surface. Then, I fly my ship back to earth, teleport to the ravaged Hill (while also casting wards to protect myself from Infected's disease), incinerate everything there with Flame Strike then proceed to cause an earthquake so powerful that it raises the Hill to mountain altitude, while ravaging the rest of the world. Finally, I claim the Hill.

My Mountain Sized Hill!
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby fluppa » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:58 pm

Infected - Like FM you also forgot that I have the "Early-Warning-System" on the Hill. Therefore your attack with Ebola Virus was not that surprise as you thought. Before your Virus hit the Hill on
Earth I sheltered it with a full Military Save Screen and so your Virus was defeated before it could reach my People. After it my troops defeat Highlanders "Picts and Celtic Warriors" with a Snowslide
comming from the Mountain. All of them been dead within Minutes. Sorry ! Now it was Time to defeat Neoexdeath's Mountain. I did that by useing one of Kryptons last " Minimize Machines " .
The Mountain shrink to Hills size. Now it was Time to re-built all buildings onto Earths Hill including the Prison in which Neoexdeath, Infected, and Highlander are sitting now. FM is still floating in Space.
On EARTH - MY HILL !!!
On MOON - Infected's Hill as I understand so far.
fluppa

Postby neoexdeath » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:56 pm

Unfortunately for you, I have already killed you, among with ALL your workers with a Flame Strike in my last post. So all that Krypton tech and rebuilding prison stuff you were planning to do could not happen because you were, y'know, DEAD. And even if the Flame Strike didn't kill you, then the massive earthquake that I used to form my mountain sure did (along with millions of other victims). And finally, the Hill on the moon doesn't exist anymore because I destroyed it. So it's a Crater now, and who wants to own a crater on the Moon?

Still My Mountain Sized Hill!
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby fluppa » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:58 pm

Neoexdeath - Like Infected you also overlooked that I had the -"Early Warning System" installed prior your "Flame Strike". So I was aware what you intend to do. This enable me to save my Life and I
was able to do all the actions I described in my last post. I admit that the situation on the Moon is different, but on Earth it is still - MY Hill !!! P.S.: "Early Warning System" is also on duty now.
fluppa

PreviousNext

Return to Forum games