Should the UK leave the European Union?

Yes
19%
No
81%

Total votes : 16

Re: WolfPAC (Politics)

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed May 11, 2016 2:22 pm

So, they way I understand what's happening in North Carolina is that a law was voted in that prohibited LBGT+ from using the bathroom of the sex they identify themselves as, and instead use the bathroom of the sex they were born with. I, personally am on the governor's side, and agree with the law. There were some attachments to the law from what I've read and they were that a business or individual can't be sued because they refused to provide service to LGBT+ (or something like that), and stuff about wages and all that. Basically the bill was all about businesses and their policies. Anyway, I'm all for any store or business providing a separate bathroom facility for LBGT+. Think how scared a little kid would be to see what would appear as the opposite sex using the same bathroom as him/her (don't let little kids go in Target restrooms by themselves if you think they'll freak out). I say give them their own facilities or they use the bathroom for their biological sex.

I also think this should be a State issue not a Federal issue. And the states should let it be an issue that businesses decide for themselves. If they wish to provide service to LBGT+, that's up to them. If they don't want to, so be it.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby >(FM)< » Thu May 12, 2016 10:05 pm

Drone6o3 wrote:I also enjoyed Ben Carson

Same. He was my favorite candidate.
Funny enough recently my friends have given me the nickname Trump...
I think it's pretty funny tho lol.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri May 13, 2016 3:14 am

>(FM)< wrote:
Drone6o3 wrote:I also enjoyed Ben Carson

Same. He was my favorite candidate.

I liked Jeb Bush... :(
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Drone6o3 » Fri May 13, 2016 3:32 am

Himelik... What about the Transgender Post-op people who look like the gender they identify as that have to use the restrooms of the gender they (actually are) were born with & now look out of place? You have to think about that as well...
Drone6o3

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri May 13, 2016 12:48 pm

Drone6o3 wrote:Himelik... What about the Transgender Post-op people who look like the gender they identify as that have to use the restrooms of the gender they (actually are) were born with & now look out of place? You have to think about that as well...

Change those family bathrooms to unisex, add new bathrooms for trans, or they just have to wait and go somewhere else if they don't want to deal with what you said Drone. It may sound cruel towards them, but because of them, waiting is what I'll be doing if I go into a Target.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Drone6o3 » Fri May 13, 2016 8:29 pm

*build new bathrooms for* Or we could not do that because it would be needlessly costly and just turn each stall into it's own restroom for people .-. and the hand washing areas can be more or less social areas with cameras installed in them... Remove urinals all together and put stall or more sinks in there place. Also by stalls I don't mean the flimsy ass ones we have now, I mean actual stalls that someone can't peak into.

*Edit
Mine only costs less because it minimizes new building space and utilizes what's already available... I work in construction and re-laying out businesses all over america to suit whiny religious people and transgenders who complain about everything is NOT to build new restrooms. It's to rework the old ones and just build off of what we already have. Making restrooms safer regardless of who you are.

P.S. when did going to the restroom become such a sexual experience for some people? :lol: (This is a joke, please ignore that line)
Drone6o3

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon May 16, 2016 2:01 pm

Obama is now trying to force all schools to open their restrooms to anyone, or lose Federal funding? Does this sound like the democratic America we're supposed to be? I'd like to see Obama force this issue through, and then wait for a man to go into a women's restroom before sending his daughter in. Would he do it? I doubt it.

My theory on Obama doing this is that he's scared Trump will beat Hillary. Therefor, he tries to make all these liberal laws, with complications if they're reversed, in the hope that if Trump is elected, he won't bother to try and remove all this garbage.

Your thoughts on Obama's threat to schools?

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Drone6o3 » Mon May 16, 2016 10:10 pm

.-. Can't we just build a {deleted by moderator} stall! Like a really sturdy stall to keep everyone else aside from the people using the restroom out? A stall that will protect everyone, instead of these flimsy stalls that people are peeping threw all the time. This isn't a joke BTW...

Honestly if someone is "Transgender" in highschool they need to get permission from the administration to use staff restrooms in my opinion, but in the name of "equality" I state everyone should feel equally insecure and restrooms should be used for {deleted by moderator}, and washing hands only... Seriously, why is this subject so cancerous and taboo? It's just a go {deleted by moderator} toilet! I mean, I already know of girls who've sneaked into the mens restroom with their BF's and given them a {deleted by moderator} during school... & tbh nobody really gives too much of a {deleted by moderator} aside from the overly sensitive... Just add cameras in the main hub, remove urinals, and makes small rooms for singular use already. Make the hand washing areas more or less communal...

It's a go {deleted by moderator} room! I'm sorry but this whole "Think of the Children!" nonsense around this is stemmed from fear and stigma. I have been harassed more from men then "men" throughout most of my restroom experiences, even in high school. Although that one "guy" was kind of a dick to me, "he" was pretty nice to everyone else.. >_> yeah... I still think "he's" kind of a "di*k".. I mean, anytime someone pulls the "think of the children" card, or anything close to that, I automatically start to agree less with their side... I mean, lets just legislate personally accountability away from our kids! That'll make them stop doing it, right? It's not like they'll do it anyways, but now with harsher repercussions that will have lasting effects on their lives, rather than letting them better themselves and learning from their mistakes...

I have never been arrested or in legal trouble, but I know a lot of people who have been. From what I've seen, the legal system and punishments for the most mundane crimes are so blown out of per-portion. Fine in and of themselves are way to ****in high most of the time, even on "No-Fault" issues. This can correlate to car accidents and those issues as well, not just drug abuse or under age se*ual misconduct.

Yes, Obama is a bad leader and an awful person. Yes, he does not, nor should he have the authority to mandate that all restrooms be transgender. Finally, Yes, he is a tyrant and should be hung for treason. Over-all though, I feel in some ways he is right on this, but yet again is taking it too far.

Why is this always turn into Left VS Right and one side has to be correct? Nobody tries to find the go**amn neutral solution anymore >_< It's simple, we turn all restrooms like permanent porter-johns, and allow only 1 person per stall, ignoring gender all together. Like da*n people... It's not that hard.

& CAN WE PLEASE MAKE THOSE STALLS PEAK PROOF ALREADY? LIKE DA*N I NEVER FELT SECURE IN THOSE THINGS, EVEN WHEN I WAS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. I ALWAYS FEARED OF BEING IN THE RESTROOM IF A SCHOOL SHOOTER CAME IN BECAUSE DUMB {deleted by moderator} SCHOOL KIDS PEAKED ALL THE TIME, & I KNEW A SHOOTER COULD EASILY FIND ME AS WELL. THERE IS NO SECURITY AND PROTECTION IN THOSE ROOMS AND THEY MAKE ME FEEL REALLY UN-EASY REGARDLESS OF WHO ELSE IS IN THE ROOM...
Last edited by BeatlesFan on Fri May 20, 2016 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: POST Edited by Moderator for Inappropriate language (Profanity) Forum Account warning issued
Drone6o3

Postby >(FM)< » Tue May 17, 2016 9:10 pm

Drone6o3 wrote: I mean, I already know of girls who've sneaked into the mens restroom with their BF's and given them a ******** during school... & tbh nobody really gives too much of a f*** aside from the overly sensitive...

Haha... true :lol:
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby royalblue » Thu May 19, 2016 2:02 am

Drone6o3 wrote:Yes, he is a tyrant and should be hung for treason.

I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion