Should the UK leave the European Union?

Yes
19%
No
81%

Total votes : 16

Re: WolfPAC (Politics)

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:11 pm

In my opinion, Kasich is the only candidate (on the Republican side) that acts like a President. Trump does his name-calling bit, Cruz attacks Trump calls him a liar, and Rubio, while he hasn't really done any name-calling, he has made a couple immature remarks. Having said all that, I'll give a list of why I don't like each candidate.

Kasich ~ Most of his policies are great; I just don't like how he supports CommonCore.

Rubio ~ He's made several immature remarks about the candidates, otherwise he seems fine.

Cruz ~ He's always attacking Trump, trying to team up with Rubio, and frankly, my gut tells me he's a phony.

Trump ~ His attitude and the fact that he isn't real specific on his policies.

If I heard a little more on Trump's actual policies, and liked what I heard, I'd support him. See what a businessman can do for the U.S. If not Trump, then Rubio, as he seems somewhat genuine. The thing with the Senators is that "they supported this bad bill" or "were against this great bill" and you aren't sure of their real record of voting in the Senate.

Anyway, just my two cents on whom I like.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:38 am

Tonight and next Tuesday should make the race a lot clearer. If Trump performs poorly either night, I think Cruz will have a fairly good shot at winning after all.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:13 pm

Rubio could be on his way out. Very poor showing from him yesterday.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:46 am

If/when he does, Trump loses for sure.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:30 pm

Possible Rubio's strongest debate last night. I must say, any respect I had for Cruz is gone. Everyone on the stage (including Trump) kept the debate extremely civil, but Cruz attacked Trump nearly every response he got. It wasn't personal attacks but it was still annoying. Kasich had a fairly good debate, but that won't get any press.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby >(FM)< » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:59 pm

Really wish more people gave Ben Carson a chance.
I loved the direction he wanted to go...
Welp, Bernie it is then, I don't plan on becoming a CORPORATE BILLIONAIRE anytime soon,
And I'm heading of to college soon and I could use "free college" not that I believe in the slightest
that it will come true.
I'm neither a Repub or a Demo..

And for some reason I find myself drawn to Trump lol,
He's defiantly not president material but I would like to see him in Senate.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby >(FM)< » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:02 pm

OH MY GOD IF TRUMP WINS BEN CARSON WAS PROMISED A SPOT IN THE CABINET!

Apparently trump promised him a position.
... Of course... which is illegal.... buuuut...
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:33 pm

>(FM)< wrote:OH MY GOD IF TRUMP WINS BEN CARSON WAS PROMISED A SPOT IN THE CABINET!

A spot in the Cabinet to be in charge of education. I had no idea it was illegal to somewhat promise someone a spot in your campaign if you get nominated.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby >(FM)< » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:00 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:
>(FM)< wrote:OH MY GOD IF TRUMP WINS BEN CARSON WAS PROMISED A SPOT IN THE CABINET!

A spot in the Cabinet to be in charge of education. I had no idea it was illegal to somewhat promise someone a spot in your campaign if you get nominated.

To get Carson to endorse him. That's what was illegal.
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:32 pm

>(FM)< wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:

To get Carson to endorse him. That's what was illegal.

But Fiorina endorsed Cruz and Christie endorsed Trump like a few days after dropping out of the race himself. I think it's legal for ex-candidates to endorse someone still in the race, you just can't bribe them. Which I don't believe Trump did, as a few hours before the debate I heard that Carson was endorsing Trump and would make it public the next day.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion