Yes
19%
No
81%

Total votes : 16

Re: WolfPAC (Politics)

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Thu May 19, 2016 2:41 pm

>(FM)< wrote:
Drone6o3 wrote: I mean, I already know of girls who've sneaked into the mens restroom with their BF's and given them a ******** during school... & tbh nobody really gives too much of a f*** aside from the overly sensitive...

Haha... true :lol:

That's people who want to do that type of stuff. We're talking about kids (and grownups for that matter) that don't want to do it, but it will happen, almost guaranteed.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Vortex_Master » Thu May 19, 2016 10:31 pm

The issue with NC is stupid. As are all bathroom laws. Transgendered peoples, and everyone really, have been using whatever restroom they please for all of eternity, and this is something that cannot be proactively enforced even if it were a serious issue. Also, there is a gender neutral bathroom in nearly every household on Earth with plumbing, and I don't see people whining about their sister or brother or father or mother using the same restroom as them. I, for one, am open to genderless bathrooms, though I understand arguments against them and for gendered facilities. Urinals, periods, whatever. Every human produces waste; every human needs a place to safely discard of waste. Just let people piss and shit in a hygienic designated area. This is not a political issue.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Fangfallen » Thu May 19, 2016 11:32 pm

Political discussion is welcome on this thread so long as it doesn't turn into a flame war, but please cease the cussing and sexual content.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri May 20, 2016 9:44 pm

Fangfallen wrote:Political discussion is welcome on this thread so long as it doesn't turn into a flame war, but please cease the cussing and sexual content.

Does that include the Trump/Palin fanfiction I'm writing?
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Fangfallen » Sat May 21, 2016 3:42 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Fangfallen wrote:Political discussion is welcome on this thread so long as it doesn't turn into a flame war, but please cease the cussing and sexual content.

:ugeek:
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Drone6o3 » Sat May 21, 2016 3:56 am

o-o Sorry that some curse words got threw my screening... I {deleted by moderator} up...

*The Edit was for the joke where I put in > {deleted by moderator} <
Drone6o3

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sat May 21, 2016 11:34 pm

Fangfallen wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:

:ugeek:

I'm taking that as approval. I used a color analysis app to type an excerpt for you in the exact shade of Trump's face. The hex code is C86E64. You're welcome.

Spoiler: show
"Oh Trumpy, you look like a billion dollars tonight..." Sarah whispered, staring up into his sparkling blue eyes. Her sultry voice was more than enough to fire up his conservative base and get his weary heart pounding after a long day of making America great again. Her warm skin pressed tightly against his chest as she pulled him forwards onto the great table at the front of the room. The soft light of the evening sun illuminated the Oval Office perfectly, causing Donald's exposed skin to glow in the fanciful color of animal renderings baking in the summer sun. He carefully removed what was left of his exquisite Brioni suit, teasing the former governor with a playful show for the moment, before finally taking the little American flag pin from his lapel and setting it safely off to the side atop the rest of his clothes.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby highlander » Sun May 22, 2016 3:17 am

As i expected just another wolfpack circus protected by a wolfpack mod.
Make an illegal thread and turn it into sexual and abusive swearing and story telling.Its OK THE MIGHTY FANGFALLEN who has the reins will clear it all.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun May 22, 2016 4:59 am

highlander wrote:As i expected just another wolfpack circus protected by a wolfpack mod.
Make an illegal thread and turn it into sexual and abusive swearing and story telling.Its OK THE MIGHTY FANGFALLEN who has the reins will clear it all.

I mean, Fang did just issue a warning about inappropriate discussion, so it's hard to say he isn't handling it.

Except for me, but we all know I have immunity.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Drone6o3 » Sun May 22, 2016 9:23 am

ehh... Yeah I'mma side with the person who is also calling me out on my ****...
then again, he did use the word illegal, which makes my "Well technically" spot itch, soo... I DECLARE A TIE!
Drone6o3

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion