Should the UK leave the European Union?

Yes
19%
No
81%

Total votes : 16

Re: WolfPAC (Politics)

Postby infected » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:35 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:The Republican Convention ended last night. It was, I believe, a strong showing by Trump and his supporters. He ended the Convention last night with about a 2-hour speech covering all his policies and ideas for the future. Everyone who gave a speech was always quick to remind the voters of Hillary's email blunder and that if nearly anyone else had don it, they would have been in jail. Thankfully, there was no violence in Cleveland over the Convention, at least none that I heard about. Strong showing by Trump and his men, now let's see how the Democrats react at their convention next week.

hillary just got another scandal to her name so it will be tough for the democrats to move up at all anytime soon, one of my friends said this and i part way believe this to be true as well. "the presidential race will pretty much be decided by who has the better vp" as many people dislike both sides i feel like the better vp will swing the voters and help. Plus Bernie supporters are ganna be real mad at Hillary for her most recent scandal
i need ideas for my sig
infected

Postby >(FM)< » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:00 am

Donald Trump's support has plummeted so I heard,
I hate them both but I'd rather Donald Trump, as Hillary is a very shady character.

Odds are she could keep most americans in the dark.

Donald Trump, odds are he will lead us into WWIII.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Joshua » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:36 pm

>(FM)< wrote:Odds are she could keep most americans in the dark.

..and yet you want Trump? Ignorance is bliss.. WW3 isn't.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby infected » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:10 pm

Joshua wrote:

Hillary would be the worst possible choice for our country. We already know the Clintons lie as shown by the other Clinton who was actually impeached but because he was power hungry he stayed in office. Whats to say Hillary wont do the same thing if something like this occurs? Hillary has killed Americans then lied about it, She also has used a private email server which is extremely dangerous for our country! Trump is kinda crazy and rebellious but WWIII is not a for sure thing, but having a lair and a shady person is for sure if Hillary is elected. Both candidates have some faults but Hillary has more and the worse of them
i need ideas for my sig
infected

Postby >(FM)< » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:09 pm

infected wrote:
Joshua wrote:

Hillary would be the worst possible choice for our country. We already know the Clintons lie as shown by the other Clinton who was actually impeached but because he was power hungry he stayed in office. Whats to say Hillary wont do the same thing if something like this occurs? Hillary has killed Americans then lied about it, She also has used a private email server which is extremely dangerous for our country! Trump is kinda crazy and rebellious but WWIII is not a for sure thing, but having a lair and a shady person is for sure if Hillary is elected. Both candidates have some faults but Hillary has more and the worse of them

If *when* Hillary gets in the Oval Office, I hope she gets her revenge on Bill.

*wink*
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:41 am

Election day today. Already a couple polling controversies in Pennsylvania and North Carolina. Should be an interesting night.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby >(FM)< » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:49 am

Lol, Trumps winning, I'll be darn!
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:17 pm

>(FM)< wrote:Lol, Trumps winning, I'll be darn!

Trump has won, forget winning. Our next president, as chosen by the people, is Donald J. Trump. Anyone calling in sick today?
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby >(FM)< » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:01 pm

PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Previous

Return to General discussion