10000th post...

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

10000th post...

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:05 am

So.

This, at last, is it. I have finally reached the fifth digit in post count, which is both happy and sad and cool and sad... It's an obsession. I got on a few days ago and I was like, dude, I want to post something, and I was going to... but then I remembered I wanted to actually write something slightly more important for 10000 posts, because I'm human and have a strange obsession with base-ten dependent landmarks. And since I've been hard at work doing other things in other places until now, I never sat back down to write this until now.

I don't really know what to say here, I've seen these milestones as less pressing as they grow bigger and more as a chance to say something or make something of it... mind you, when I hit my first thousand, I was ecstatic about it even after I realized no one else cared. And since then I've written a little something on either my chat room or, more often, the WolfPack page for it, mostly just thanking everybody in whatever way I can.

And now that we've reached the fifth digit, the trouble is, I have too much to thank you for, too many people to thank personally... I'll have to leave you with the general idea. You guys already know you're awesome (and many of you like to make sure we all know you are). So yeah... For all the people who remember me from my first posts here, well, I'm just really glad you put up with me until now and that you gave me the chance to mature a bit instead of immediately kicking me out. All you Wolves, you're amazing, you and I have done great things in what is now two years since the very beginning of our Clan. Howls and good hunting to you. To all of the community, Wolves or not, who are here to talk and play with me, I have no good way to tell you just how grateful I am to have you all as my friends.

Lastly, I know that I've been gradually decreasing in my activity, especially in game. Sadly, I doubt that's going to change, I'm getting busier in the rest of my life and don't always have the time or energy to be here as much I would like. But I love this community, I consider you guys to be almost a family... So you still won't be getting rid of me that soon. Sure, I can't promise some new surge in my presence here, but I can tell you I'll be sticking around for a while longer. Here's to the future... and the next 1000. :)
Last edited by Autumnwolf17 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Re: 10000th post...

Postby Bluethorn » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:25 am

Impressive! Congratulations on this huge (and insignificant) milestone! Reach for 100,000 next because that's probably what you'll do.
I have nothing to say.
Bluethorn

Postby Hig » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:36 am

You sad, sad little boy.
Hig

Postby highlander » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:24 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:So.

His Excellency, Spam-King for Life, AlphaWolf Autumn XVII, Victorious Cross, Distinguished Service Order and Hollow Hexagon Recipient, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the Vortex Empire in the Forums in General and the Clans in Particular, Uncrowned King of Scotland.[/i][/b]

You can keep all the crap mentioned above except Uncrowned King of Scotland.I'll even let you keep the clan thing although The Renegades were warriors and not forum queens looking for spam\post counts.

You know Autumnwolf17 you may have a great future in politics as your long winded post is as important as the count you are self-celebrating on.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:40 am

@Bluethorn: Thanks mate! I'm probably looking more towards 11111 or 12345 as being around my last "milestones" though, but it would be cool if the community were able to endure long enough for that. :)

@Highlander: Sorry, I was debating whether or not I'd be fine in making a new topic for this and shrugged it off since it won't take up much room and will be pushed to the back within a few days. My other justification was this thread.

The only reason I'm putting this here though is just a general thank you, like I did with other 1000s before, giving my personal thanks to pretty much everyone who's been around on this forum for more than a week, you included.

Spoiler: show
And I agree, the signature is complete bullshit, it's supposed to be. I just modified another political title... mostly for my own fun.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby highlander » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:26 am

Once again your justification is unfounded , thats the problem with this comunity know one asks they just point.That thread was created because several players were interested what the xps were at those levels as i was first to be there and glad to give the info it wasn't for self admiration but after much hate and cyber-bullying i stopped.

Also please note Atumnwolf17 its not your first self-celebration , maybe you should of stuck to the one thread instead of trying for a bigger post and thread count.

Maybe when bored you can add up all your thread counts also, then add up those worth-while.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Bluethorn » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:33 am

highlander wrote:Once again your justification is unfounded , thats the problem with this comunity know one asks they just point.That thread was created because several players were interested what the xps were at those levels as i was first to be there and glad to give the info it wasn't for self admiration but after much hate and cyber-bullying i stopped.

Also please note Atumnwolf17 its not your first self-celebration , maybe you should of stuck to the one thread instead of trying for a bigger post and thread count.

Maybe when bored you can add up all your thread counts also, then add up those worth-while.

Highlander: the way you don't hold back showing your feelings and opinions on any one matter is something I sort of admired about you. But sometimes.. you just keep some things to yourself to avoid conflicts. Especially when it's not appreciated by others.
I have nothing to say.
Bluethorn

Postby highlander » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:56 am

Bluethorn wrote:
highlander wrote:Once again your justification is unfounded , thats the problem with this comunity know one asks they just point.That thread was created because several players were interested what the xps were at those levels as i was first to be there and glad to give the info it wasn't for self admiration but after much hate and cyber-bullying i stopped.

Highlander: the way you don't hold back showing your feelings and opinions on any one matter is something I sort of admired about you. But sometimes.. you just keep some things to yourself to avoid conflicts. Especially when it's not appreciated by others.

No offence Bluethorn but Autumnwolf17 clearly knew his provoking claim to the uncrowned King of Scotland would recieve my presence.Also i have seen much similiar remarks from , Royalblue, Ratburntro44 and Sundancer with much more condemnation but recieve no hateful appreciation remarks from yourself.

PS. If Autumnwolf17 had not made his referrence towards Scotland i would barely give this post a second glance.
Last edited by highlander on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Bluethorn » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:14 pm

highlander wrote:
Bluethorn wrote:

No offence Bluethorn but Autumnwolf17 clearly knew his provoking claim to the uncrowned King of Scotland would recieve my presence.Also i have seen much similiar remarks from , Royalblue, Ratburntro44 and Sundancer with much more condemnation but recieve no hateful appreciation remarks from yourself.

And I'm sure he believed that he really was. It may be disdained upon by some, like you, but it is a joke nonetheless. Autumnwolf surely meant to crack a laugh in a few of us but never to ask someone to bestow a whole kingship upon him by writing a few words on the internet. Shortly speaking: what you believed was a claim, was a crude joke that you seemed to understand differently from the rest of us and I understand that since Scotland is your nationality. But do keep in mind he probably never meant to ask us to treat him respectfully all because he jested.
In another light, let's withdraw for now Highlander, before this thread gets locked before others can congratulate/critisize him :)
I have nothing to say.
Bluethorn

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:12 pm

If your trouble is the mock signature, you would have to work it out with Idi Amin, because I based it off his completely. Fortunately for the rest of us though, he is dead.

Here it is:

His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO , MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular, Uncrowned King of Scotland.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Next

Return to General discussion