Who are the Vortex Wars Elders?

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

What is the definition of a VW Elder?

Anyone around since 2011.
16%
Anyone who has played for a year or more.
11%
Anyone who joined within a year of VW's Birth.
42%
I've my own definition.
32%

Total votes : 19

Re: Who are the Vortex Wars Elders?

Postby mattie » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:35 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:As the game gets older, more and more people would be considered Elders due to the time they have spent with the game. I played in Vortex Wars 1.0 as a guest, and didn't get an account until just a couple months before Vortex Wars 2.

I will never ever ever ever believe that
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby Fangfallen » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:38 pm

mattie wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:As the game gets older, more and more people would be considered Elders due to the time they have spent with the game. I played in Vortex Wars 1.0 as a guest, and didn't get an account until just a couple months before Vortex Wars 2.

Which part of it?
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby mattie » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:07 pm

Fangfallen wrote:
mattie wrote:

Which part of it?

he was here at 1.0 and didnt get an account until a couple of months! after 2.0
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby Fangfallen » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:09 pm

I've decided I'll refer to anybody who JOINED the forums within a year of it's creation an Elder. (I really only use that term in relation to the forum.)
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Ryankill » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Fangfallen wrote:I've decided I'll refer to anybody who JOINED the forums within a year of it's creation an Elder. (I really only use that term in relation to the forum.)

we are all here because of the game vortex wars, so why would a vortex war elder be determed by the time they joined the forum, as some people would have joined the game first week of release and may not have joined the forum until they heard about a clan which is a 100% true for myself
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Fangfallen » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Ryankill wrote:
Fangfallen wrote:I've decided I'll refer to anybody who JOINED the forums within a year of it's creation an Elder. (I really only use that term in relation to the forum.)

we are all here because of the game vortex wars, so why would a vortex war elder be determed by the time they joined the forum, as some people would have joined the game first week of release and may not have joined the forum until they heard about a clan which is a 100% true for myself

I already said, in reference to the forums. So really, Forum Elders.

I'd love it if Lopdo put on everybodies profiles the date they were created.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Ryankill wrote:

Same thing for me. I joined forum nearly half a year later after I joined the game.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Vortex_Master » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:21 pm

mattie wrote:

I spent several months playing as a guest in beta, into 1.0. However, I switched over because the liberties of the guests were stripped from them slowly, making membership a much better deal. (Since I was still in love with the game, and didn't just want to quit.)
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Drone6o3 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:13 pm

Ima be honest, anybody I remember from before I disapered I think of as an Elder.
Drone6o3

Previous

Return to General discussion