Grepolis (taking over for Chris)

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Re: Grepolis (taking over for Chris)

Postby chris1726354 » Thu May 22, 2014 2:50 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
chris1726354 wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:I was with you guys until you left. :)

I think you were with Joe's clan.

I was with the Guild, then I followed you into the OOC. The only difference is that I stayed with them when you and few others left.

Try to look past the hypocrisy here, but I'm surprised how traitorous everyone was. For some reason half the Guild supported BL when he kicked me from the clan. That's actually most of the reason I left.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby BeatlesFan » Thu May 22, 2014 2:54 am

Hey - Back to Vortex Wars:

I note that the somewhat new player British Bulldog is doing fairly well for a new player.

I would like to invite the following players to join me:

Highlander, Autumnwolf17, Jonsteederi, Tensegravz, Techgump, Mattie, and Ozserf.

I would like us to fix Vortex Wars so that every time British Bulldog logs into the game he is forced to play us in a 7v1 map - all of us against him. He is not allowed to play any other way.

If you can imagine that - you now know what @%#$@% I was facing in Grepolis. There is no explaining or justifying it - it is 100% BS and no fun at all.

I deleted my Grepolis account and confirmed the deletion. The only drawback is that the system will not process the deletion for 7 days "in case I change my mind", which I will not.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu May 22, 2014 3:05 am

I'll tell you if you live, just in case. To be fair, that is part of how the alliance system works, big alliances have to use all their members to remove threats... I've had experiences like that, though less, against me. And my alliance has done a few recently as well, most notably with two players who had been on VM, one of whom was extremely active from the moment VM ran out.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Ratburntro44 » Thu May 22, 2014 3:40 am

chris1726354 wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:
chris1726354 wrote:
I think you were with Joe's clan.

I was with the Guild, then I followed you into the OOC. The only difference is that I stayed with them when you and few others left.

Try to look past the hypocrisy here, but I'm surprised how traitorous everyone was. For some reason half the Guild supported BL when he kicked me from the clan. That's actually most of the reason I left.

For the record, I was actually the spy.
Ratburntro44

Postby jonsteederi » Thu May 22, 2014 2:28 pm

Yeah.. i was doing pretty well but got little bored of the game (so much clicking) and stopped playing... my cites are probably ghost towns by now and already and taken over by someone,
Albert Einstein wrote:You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
███████████████████
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
jonsteederi

Postby Ryankill » Thu May 22, 2014 6:37 pm

jonsteederi wrote:Yeah.. i was doing pretty well but got little bored of the game (so much clicking) and stopped playing... my cites are probably ghost towns by now and already and taken over by someone,

ya, they had cs in them very fast
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Ballsack » Thu May 22, 2014 10:23 pm

I agree grepolis isnt great, i quit shortly after you leaving chris, it was pointless even trying to revive the mighty guild i think fang would agree with me. It was a struggle
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby Ryankill » Thu May 22, 2014 11:05 pm

So it was only me and wolf that didnt get wiped out?
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri May 23, 2014 12:20 am

Ryankill wrote:So it was only me and wolf that didnt get wiped out?

Well, Himelik reincarnated somewhere else and Akvi is still alive, though she just entered VM. (She did lose her cities in o64 though)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Fangfallen » Sun May 25, 2014 8:32 pm

Ballsack wrote:I agree grepolis isnt great, i quit shortly after you leaving chris, it was pointless even trying to revive the mighty guild i think fang would agree with me. It was a struggle

Yes, I do.

I quit because it took too much time for too little reward. I was hoping we'd all stick together, but to no avail.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion