Ask Lopdo

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Re: Ask Lopdo

Postby BeatlesFan » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:50 pm

What is the reaction (if any) where you live about the U.S. Presidential election right now? Do they even know or care? What are people saying about it where you are?
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby BeatlesFan » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:45 am

So not really a question, but a comment:

Thanks for creating such an addictive game that we all got hooked for a very long time. Too bad that all good things must end.

I appreciate that you kept this going for as long as you did. It was very clear that you were very busy and that the site over time was not a money maker, yet you let us all continue to enjoy your creation for a lot longer than most probably would have allowed.

Thank you for several years of my favorite online game.

Well done!

:D
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby Lopdo » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:18 am

BeatlesFan wrote:What is the reaction (if any) where you live about the U.S. Presidential election right now? Do they even know or care? What are people saying about it where you are?

Some people do care a little, after all, US is a big player on international playground so it does affect pretty much everyone. We all do think that Trump is an asshat, but we had worse, so we are just having a laugh and don't really expect him to win. I don't really know much about other candidates, but that Bernie guy seems alright
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

- Feel free to correct all my grammar mistakes -
Lopdo
Site Admin

Postby Fangfallen » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:24 pm

Lopdo, could you make an email list or some such so we can be the first ones into your next big game? You've got a decent amount of players here who I know would love to be beta testers.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:27 pm

Fangfallen wrote:Lopdo, could you make an email list or some such so we can be the first ones into your next big game? You've got a decent amount of players here who I know would love to be beta testers.

Ditto.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:05 pm

Lopdo, have you tried looking for buyers who might be willing to keep the game running?
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby >(FM)< » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:56 pm

Fangfallen wrote:Lopdo, could you make an email list or some such so we can be the first ones into your next big game? You've got a decent amount of players here who I know would love to be beta testers.

+1 This is if he is actually planning one, by then I might have my degree in level design :lol:

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:Lopdo, have you tried looking for buyers who might be willing to keep the game running?

Don't think anyone's going to pay money to lose money.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Lopdo » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:12 pm

>(FM)< wrote:

+1 This is if he is actually planning one, buy then I might my degree in level design :lol:

I was thinking about it and I will do something like that... I am slowly working on new game (it might take couple more years :) ) and some testing will be appreciated. I will post into announcement

>(FM)< wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:Lopdo, have you tried looking for buyers who might be willing to keep the game running?

pretty much, the game is as good as dead anyway, it would make more sense to create something new (it might look very similar) with new ideas and less bugs :)
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

- Feel free to correct all my grammar mistakes -
Lopdo
Site Admin

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:54 pm

Lopdo wrote:
>(FM)< wrote:

+1 This is if he is actually planning one, buy then I might my degree in level design :lol:

I was thinking about it and I will do something like that... I am slowly working on new game (it might take couple more years :) ) and some testing will be appreciated. I will post into announcement

>(FM)< wrote:

pretty much, the game is as good as dead anyway, it would make more sense to create something new (it might look very similar) with new ideas and less bugs :)

Just call by name and I will be there in a heartbeat.

But wait, did you just imply that the forums are gonna stay open?
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby mattie » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:05 am

Can we all get free coins so I can buy everything?
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion