Apple pies, anarchy, and total destruction of noodles.

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Re: Apple pies, anarchy, and total destruction of noodles.

Postby jwl1000 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:16 pm

calleharnemark wrote:
jwl1000 wrote:it started out as a small thing. the grapefruits said that they were considered a top 5 food. but you know how spaghetti is, they just wouldn't have it. and because spaghetti is so popular, a few other of the boys, oatmeal, goldfish, and green apples went along with him. of course, the oranges didn't want their cousins to feel left out, so they stayed neutral in the whole affair, knowing that the grapefruits were not top 5. The sour dough bread was fed up with spaghetti, so he sided with the grapefruits, bringing along all of his bothers. now, spaghetti called in all of his cousins and uncles and family members from far off. they had pasta, ravioli, lasagna, macaroni, Ramen, Ziti, and many others that joined their side. The grapefruits were not alone though, Hot dogs and Chicken strips were on their side as well, not being the most intelligent ones in the bunch. lastly, the sweets like ice cream and brownies and apple pie stayed loyal to bread. The cheese pizza decided to join in too, hating it's rivals in Italy. So the Americans followed the hot dogs, with Germany as well, then russia was split in half. china went wholly for noodles, but japan went with bread. africa went with green apples, which meant this would be huge. Brazil stayed with apple pie, because they couldn't resist it.Australia just hung out with Vegemite, so they were cool. Antarctica, of course, loved ice cream, so they went with grapefruits. as tensions grew, nothing was taken lightly, a simple phrase and everyone would be extremely high strung. The apple pies made the first move. no diplomacy or anything, they just simply fullblown attacked the green apples. you would think that they would be friends, but you thought wrong. they were the most brutal of enemies then. Green apples had taken their brothers on many occasions, just killed them, for sport. no one is quite sure why. so any way, after they attacked, that thrust africa and brazil into an enormous war. neither side had proper militaries, so it was complete anarchy. The United States tried to bring order, but by then it was too late. everything had spiraled out of control. china was attacking russia, both sides, great britain attacked china, africa conquered brazil, but was utterly destroyed by germany. germany was attacked by one side of russia, and was putting up a rather good fight. Australia attacked everyone, and, in a blaze of glory, destroyed portugal. italy itself was almost killed off, had it not been for the grapefruits themselves intervening and causing it to swing into their control. norway and cheese decided, "eh, why not?" and fired upon the United States. I think you get the picture on how everything went down. so the war of anarchy raged on for another 74 years. after all the damage was done, all the food cooked, countries demolished, shame worn, the Grapefruits had won. with their first declaration being after the ultimate war was over, the Total Destruction of every single kind of Noodle, a fitting punishment for such war criminals, was decreed, a great peace was found upon the new land. This, is the story, of
Apple Pie, Anarchy, and the Total Destruction of Noodles

This very accurate. But what about Canada and maple syrup?

I decided not to include that part. i mean who really cares about the nice guys handing out refreshments on the sidelines? i guess i could've had that part
Boys, we in this bidnez for one thing only: Ws
jwl1000

Postby BeatlesFan » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:53 am

anarchy.png
anarchy.png (211.79 KiB) Viewed 4762 times
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby guineazilla » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:42 am

jwl1000 wrote:it started out as a small thing. the grapefruits said that they were considered a top 5 food. but you know how spaghetti is, they just wouldn't have it. and because spaghetti is so popular, a few other of the boys, oatmeal, goldfish, and green apples went along with him. of course, the oranges didn't want their cousins to feel left out, so they stayed neutral in the whole affair, knowing that the grapefruits were not top 5. The sour dough bread was fed up with spaghetti, so he sided with the grapefruits, bringing along all of his bothers. now, spaghetti called in all of his cousins and uncles and family members from far off. they had pasta, ravioli, lasagna, macaroni, Ramen, Ziti, and many others that joined their side. The grapefruits were not alone though, Hot dogs and Chicken strips were on their side as well, not being the most intelligent ones in the bunch. lastly, the sweets like ice cream and brownies and apple pie stayed loyal to bread. The cheese pizza decided to join in too, hating it's rivals in Italy. So the Americans followed the hot dogs, with Germany as well, then russia was split in half. china went wholly for noodles, but japan went with bread. africa went with green apples, which meant this would be huge. Brazil stayed with apple pie, because they couldn't resist it.Australia just hung out with Vegemite, so they were cool. Antarctica, of course, loved ice cream, so they went with grapefruits. as tensions grew, nothing was taken lightly, a simple phrase and everyone would be extremely high strung. The apple pies made the first move. no diplomacy or anything, they just simply fullblown attacked the green apples. you would think that they would be friends, but you thought wrong. they were the most brutal of enemies then. Green apples had taken their brothers on many occasions, just killed them, for sport. no one is quite sure why. so any way, after they attacked, that thrust africa and brazil into an enormous war. neither side had proper militaries, so it was complete anarchy. The United States tried to bring order, but by then it was too late. everything had spiraled out of control. china was attacking russia, both sides, great britain attacked china, africa conquered brazil, but was utterly destroyed by germany. germany was attacked by one side of russia, and was putting up a rather good fight. Australia attacked everyone, and, in a blaze of glory, destroyed portugal. italy itself was almost killed off, had it not been for the grapefruits themselves intervening and causing it to swing into their control. norway and cheese decided, "eh, why not?" and fired upon the United States. I think you get the picture on how everything went down. so the war of anarchy raged on for another 74 years. after all the damage was done, all the food cooked, countries demolished, shame worn, the Grapefruits had won. with their first declaration being after the ultimate war was over, the Total Destruction of every single kind of Noodle, a fitting punishment for such war criminals, was decreed, a great peace was found upon the new land. This, is the story, of
Apple Pie, Anarchy, and the Total Destruction of Noodles

Clap... clap... clap...
~ I cannot be loved
So set me free~
The Unofficial Official Vortex Wars 2 Chat!
Go dance with an Angel!
guineazilla

Location: Mountanious regions in South America from Chile to Argentina

Postby BeatlesFan » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:04 am

The total destruction of noodles

noodles.png
noodles.png (244.51 KiB) Viewed 4757 times
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby Machinedramon » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:59 am

i hate apple pies but i love apple crumble! it tastes so yummy add some cool whip on top even better :cry: im crying because i don't have any!
Machinedramon

Postby jwl1000 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:11 pm

^lol at Asian guy's face
Attachments
noodles.png
noodles.png (244.51 KiB) Viewed 4744 times
jwl1000

Postby Machinedramon » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:22 am

jwl1000 wrote:^lol at Asian guy's face

screw you too! don't hate on me just because i am japanese you fucking racist! get off
Machinedramon

Postby calleharnemark » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:28 am

Machinedramon wrote:

screw you too! don't hate on me just because i am japanese you fucking racist! get off

I don't think he knew that or intended too hate you.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby jwl1000 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Machinedramon wrote:

you know, not everything is always about you.
i was talking about the asian guys face on the picture :lol:
jwl1000

Postby jwl1000 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:38 pm

heck, i didn't even know you were asian. i don't know you at all actually. why would i be hating on you?
jwl1000

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion