The Moonlight Café

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Re: Autumnwolf17's Den (Help/Chat)

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:20 pm

I was wondering if any of you know what exactly you get with the Deluxe map editor. How many extra slots do you get, and then how much does it cost to unlock new additional slots? Are the slots unlockable by shards or just coins?
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:00 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:I was wondering if any of you know what exactly you get with the Deluxe map editor. How many extra slots do you get, and then how much does it cost to unlock new additional slots? Are the slots unlockable by shards or just coins?

If I remember correctly, you get an expansion to five map slots and each additional map slot after that costs 1000 shards. I don't know what it is for coins, I want to say 40, but I'm honestly not sure.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:45 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:I was wondering if any of you know what exactly you get with the Deluxe map editor. How many extra slots do you get, and then how much does it cost to unlock new additional slots? Are the slots unlockable by shards or just coins?

If I remember correctly, you get an expansion to five map slots and each additional map slot after that costs 1000 shards. I don't know what it is for coins, I want to say 40, but I'm honestly not sure.

Is there an unlimited amount of additional map slots you can get, or just something like 10?
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:54 am

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:

Is there an unlimited amount of additional map slots you can get, or just something like 10?

As far as I know, there is no limit. At the very least, if there is, I haven't reached it yet.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Fangfallen » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:11 am

Random:

I'm now able to hold a handstand for 5-10 seconds. I wanna get that to about 20 seconds and then I'll start working on free standing handstand Pushups.

That is all.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:43 am

Fang's a showoff. :roll:

In other news, I ran into somebody using the username Strafe today. How common do you think that is?
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Fangfallen » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:27 am

Hardly a show-off, there are seven year old girls who can hold handstands for minutes at a time.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:16 pm

Fangfallen wrote:Hardly a show-off, there are seven year old girls who can hold handstands for minutes at a time.

I'm sticking with what I said. They can't do push ups at the same time.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby BeatlesFan » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:45 am

Thanks a lot. I just googled "girls doing handstand pushups" Now I think the police are headed my way with that guy from the show on how to catch a predator.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby chris1726354 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:23 am

The U.S is about to go through some hard times I think.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion