Updated Versions of VW over the year.

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Updated Versions of VW over the year.

Postby Vortex_Master » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:40 am

Lopdo wrote:Another small update.

- 2 new maps to unlock (swirl and hourglass)
- profanity filter (will be upgraded later on)
- some smaller bugs fixed

I know this is no longer in effect, but I forget when it was put out... will someone refresh my mind. (And why was it removed?) It wasn't even upgraded... (That I know of.) :cry: But seriously, why and when? :?:

Lopdo wrote:New update is up (we picked up the pace, didn't we :) ). You will find some gameplay improvements (which should have been looong time ago) and some other minor stuff

- Increased time for manual unit placement
- New rank icons for those high level maniacs (you are the best! but don't you dare cross lvl 54, I am not making no more rank icons! :) )
- Minimal lvl requirement in create game screen to filter out those swarms of low level players and guests
- Now you get some shards for each levelup

Hehe, so is there gonna be a white spot or will the badge stay the same this time? :lol:

Lopdo wrote:And here we go, the most controversial update is out. Upgrades disabled it gone, probably forever (unless I find different way how to make money). I did because I had to, not because I thought it was awesome idea. I would like it back as well, but it isn't going to happen.

Oh and we have new tutorial level as well, but I guess nobody cares about that :)

We all know it's gonna be back! HIP HIP HURRAY! :D

Lopdo wrote:New update is up.

Xmas races are gone, but don't be sad. There are 3 new ones and I hope they will be more interesting than xmas ones :)
I also added mute button (finally, right?) so if someone bothers you, just mute him. If you don't and you get offended, it is your fault :)
Players also can't rejoin same game for 20 seconds after they have been kicked, should stop some people that make other's life miserable

Have fun!

Thanks for adding that, we all appreciate it. (Execpt for those "at fault.") ;)
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Return to General discussion