The World Cup

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Re: The World Cup

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:23 pm

I will be chatting about the match on right now in the World Cup Chatzy room.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:43 pm

The noon game today between Italy and Costa Rica should be interesting.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:10 pm

1-0 Costa Rica over Italy in the upset! 5-2 win for France over Switzerland although the ref was garbage and gave all the calls to France. Next game is Honduras vs Ecuador. I predict a 2-1 win for Honduras.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Fangfallen » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:29 am

Pff, Ecuador wins 3-0.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Joshua » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:06 pm

I'm almost insulted that England were knocked out before Iran. Even more so that they didn't deserve to be. Even more so that it involved Suarez.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:58 pm

Bosnia is very ticked off at the moment. They have had a goal taken away because the sideline referee incorrectly called offside. Then, on a possible foul by a Nigerian player, no foul was called and the play resulted in a Nigeria goal. 1-0 at the break, Nigeria in the lead.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:55 am

That mistake by the referee has made Bosnia go home. Game over, 1-0 Nigeria.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:01 pm

Nasty surprise Sunday when Portugal tied us up at the last second to force a 2-2 draw with USA.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:58 pm

Match of the day: Italy vs Uruguay.

Whoever wins this match advances with Costa Rica out of the group stage.

Prediction: 2-1 Uruguay win.

If you can choose the winning team and score, I'll have Lopdo transfer 50 shards from my account to your account. Anyone else willing to bet? ;)

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:00 pm

1-0 ending to the Italy-Uruguay match with Uruguay winning. Costa Rica drew with England, but I'm guessing that they were resting most of their starters.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion