ƬΉΣ PΣПƬΉӨUƧΣ

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Re: ƬΉΣ PΣПƬΉӨUƧΣ

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:04 pm

chris1726354 wrote:Anyone interested in playing Don't Starve? It's perty fun.

I've been playing Empire recently while checking in on VW a few times a week. It's just easier to play Empire later in the evening when no one is on. Check out the link if you're interested. (It's a lot like Grepolis, but strikes me as a bit easier to get started)
https://empire.goodgamestudios.com?ic=5 ... ethod=link
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby chris1726354 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:08 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:

I've been playing Empire recently while checking in on VW a few times a week. It's just easier to play Empire later in the evening when no one is on. Check out the link if you're interested. (It's a lot like Grepolis, but strikes me as a bit easier to get started)
https://empire.goodgamestudios.com?ic=5 ... ethod=link

If it's a lot like Grepolis, I don't think I want to play it.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Vortex_Master » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:12 am

You invite me to play on Steam all the time when I don't own the game. I always think it's funny.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby chris1726354 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:02 am

Vortex_Master wrote:

You invite me to play on Steam all the time when I don't own the game. I always think it's funny.

I invite you to come play dota too, but you never come. Feelsbadman

chris1726354

Postby Vortex_Master » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:37 am

chris1726354 wrote:
Vortex_Master wrote:

I don't have Dota on my Laptop, and I don't want to accidentally become addicted and fall behind on my studies.
I would say maybe if I were still in high school, but you have tried to get me to play for at least three years, so I would obviously be lying.

Sorry Chris

EDIT: You can physically see how often I play nowadays too. Very, very rarely.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby chris1726354 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:22 am

Vortex_Master wrote:I don't have Dota on my Laptop, and I don't want to accidentally become addicted and fall behind on my studies.
I would say maybe if I were still in high school, but you have tried to get me to play for at least three years, so I would obviously be lying.

Sorry Chris

It wasn't a genuine attempt. It was more of a run-on joke. "Hm, lets see who I can invite. Oh hey, vm. Of course invite vm."`

I thought it was funny. lol. I guess I'll stop now.

chris1726354

Postby neoexdeath » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:26 am

Vortex_Master wrote:
chris1726354 wrote:

I don't have Dota on my Laptop, and I don't want to accidentally become addicted and fall behind on my studies.

Sorry Chris

Blasphemy.

Oh, and you could invite me too chris, but I don't really play dota 2 anymore.
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:37 pm

Random Story:

I don't know how many of you know this, but my siblings and I breed Lionhead rabbits and sell the bunnies as a little side business. This morning, our best mating male died unexpectedly (and at a young age). Now, the only male we have left is a sibling to one of our females, meaning it cannot be mated to that particular female. That means we have to mate him with another bunny to hopefully get a male that can replace our current male and is able to mate with all of our females, not just a couple. That is, unless our one little bunny that is too young to tell the gender on happens to be a male; then our current male can be sold. The beauty of not having a back-up plan in place.....

Side note: A lot of animals seem to be dying this week (girl in my class had her cat die yesterday, cat of the guy at a donut shop got run over couple days ago, lady who bought one of our bunnies said hers died early this week, and another person said their bunny appears to be close to dying; and to top it off, our bunny died today). Anyone else lose any pets this week?
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby >(FM)< » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:51 am

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:Random Story:

I don't know how many of you know this, but my siblings and I breed Lionhead rabbits and sell the bunnies as a little side business. This morning, our best mating male died unexpectedly (and at a young age). Now, the only male we have left is a sibling to one of our females, meaning it cannot be mated to that particular female. That means we have to mate him with another bunny to hopefully get a male that can replace our current male and is able to mate with all of our females, not just a couple. That is, unless our one little bunny that is too young to tell the gender on happens to be a male; then our current male can be sold. The beauty of not having a back-up plan in place.....

Side note: A lot of animals seem to be dying this week (girl in my class had her cat die yesterday, cat of the guy at a donut shop got run over couple days ago, lady who bought one of our bunnies said hers died early this week, and another person said their bunny appears to be close to dying; and to top it off, our bunny died today). Anyone else lose any pets this week?

Nope, but i recently lost my dog a few months back, she was 13, got her when I was 4
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby >(FM)< » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:17 am

Not sure, kinda want to chance my profile picture, but it contains a drawing with a middle finger up,
not sure if that's breaking the rules or not.
Any opinions?
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion