Sports Thread (Proudly sponsored by The vWo)

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Re: Sports Thread (Proudly sponsored by The vWo)

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:08 am

The Open first round finished today. Happy to say, American Phil Mickelson is leading by three strokes. Let's hope he keeps up the good work.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby British Bulldog » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:48 am

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:The Open first round finished today. Happy to say, American Phil Mickelson is leading by three strokes. Let's hope he keeps up the good work.

Fair play to Mickelson, yesterday he was unbelievable, not a bad shot all round! For the sake of all my bets the man is ruining The Open for me. I need him to have a bad round today!

*Edit - He's playing just as well, -2 for the day to be -3 shortly as he just missed out on a one in one by about 6 inches. Weather is expected to get worse this afternoon so he could be out of sight by the end of the day.

Reckon we could sort out a Ryder Cup style tourney on here Givin? I think it could be an interesting idea. We could have a few 2 vs 2's and 4 vs 4's and then a final round of singles. Any thoughts?
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:53 pm

Great match today with Liverpool and Tottenham drawing 1-1. I believe the ref missed a few calls that could have resulted in more goals, but very entertaining battle all in all.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:21 pm

Champs League started up again this week. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to watch much of any of the games due to schoolwork. Saw that Real Madrid escaped a tight one though.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:49 am

How about those Indians? (I am referring to the Cleveland Indians, who are leading their playoff series 2-0 in a best of 5).

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:04 pm

Indians finish off the sweep of the Red Sox last night in style! Next up, the Toronto Blue Jays!

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:48 pm

Barcelona vs. ManCity today in the Champs League. Promises to be a good match.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:29 pm

Clemson beats Alabama for the College Football National Championship! Roll (Over) Tide!

Also, how about Tottenham in the Premier League? Hope they go on to win it all.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby >(FM)< » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:32 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:Clemson beats Alabama for the College Football National Championship! Roll (Over) Tide!

Also, how about Tottenham in the Premier League? Hope they go on to win it all.

From what I heard that was a great game, and a upset.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Well, the Patriots are in the Super Bowl once again. I hope the Falcons crush them worse than the Broncos did last year.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion