Should the UK leave the European Union?

Yes
19%
No
81%

Total votes : 16

Re: WolfPAC (Politics)

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:07 am

HELL YES DRONE!!! Team Kasich all the way!

Anyway, I've kind of got my hopes up now about Trump losing the nomination. Given his current polling numbers, he may come close, but I don't think he can quite reach the percentage he needs before the convention, especially with the absolutely shocking drop in poll numbers we've started seeing in the past week. And if it does end up being a brokered convention, the Republican establishment will do everything they can to stop him from winning.

I do hope they can resist nominating their own guy to replace the candidates who have been in the race this whole time. As much as I respect Speaker Ryan, I really don't feel it's the right move in any respect to try to change the race so drastically at this point. Of course, I'll take anything at all as an alternative to Donald Trump, but there are better ways.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:25 pm

Trump only needs less than 400 delegates now, with his huge victory in New York. He could get there, as long as he wins Cali and the other big states.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:09 pm

Big day today, with like 5 states having primaries on the Republican side.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:25 pm

Trump won them all. I was surprised PA only had 17 delegates, it gives the other guys a chance, otherwise he would be real close to the nomination.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Drone6o3 » Mon May 02, 2016 3:34 am

... Guys...
I didn't mention Kasich not because I support him, but because I don't know anything about him...

Also I'm personally in full support of General Mattis becoming President.
I know a lot of people aren't big fans of General's becoming Presidents, but throughout American History, most of our best Presidential Leaders were General's, such as Washington, Eisenhower, Rutherford. Mattis has stated he may take office if he's voted in, but has no real interest in it. That may sound like he's do a bad job, but if you studied history like I have, one can recall Washington & Eisenhower having the same feelings.

Sorry to disappoint all the Kasich fans, I'm just not informed enough to base an opinion on him. (please don't hurt me)
Drone6o3

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed May 04, 2016 9:16 pm

Well, Cruz and Kasich have dropped out.

Looks like I'll be voting Democrat in my first presidential election.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed May 04, 2016 9:26 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Well, Cruz and Kasich have dropped out.

I don't know if I ever really asked. Why do you hate Trump so much?

And I don't think Bernie is out yet on the Democrat side.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed May 04, 2016 10:03 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:

I said I'd be voting Democrat, regardless of which one wins (though I'd definitely prefer Clinton).

I dislike Trump because he has absolutely no political experience (he's thoroughly incompetent) and I strongly disagree with nearly all of the policies he has made central to his campaign. For example...

- I support free trade (NAFTA, TPP), he believes in extreme protectionism
- I support most international agreements (UN, NATO), he wants to isolate us diplomatically
- I support an interventionist foreign policy, he tends to be surprisingly isolationist and/or indecisive
- I support easier immigration and amnesty, he wants to build a wall and deport
- I dislike his views on energy and the environment (though, frankly, there isn't a single candidate in the election who I agree with entirely)
- I think he may actually be racist, especially against Muslims
- He has no idea what he's talking about (especially when it comes to foreign policy, which is very important to me)
- His personality appalls me; he's incredibly immature, tactless, and obnoxious

I had a better list of my problems with him, but I forgot where I put it. Essentially, he's just an awful person and I truly fear what he might do to the country if he got elected.
Last edited by Autumnwolf17 on Thu May 05, 2016 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed May 04, 2016 10:20 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:

I said I'd be voting Democrat, regardless of which one wins (though I'd definitely prefer Clinton).

I dislike Trump because he has absolutely no political experience (he's thoroughly incompetent) and I strongly disagree with nearly all of the policies he has made central to his campaign. For example...

- I support free trade (NAFTA, TPP), he believes in extreme protectionism - He actually supports free trade but doesn't want us going for the cheap labor overseas, and instead get Americans jobs.
- I support most international agreements (UN, NATO), he wants to isolate us diplomatically - I believe he's just against us being the world's policemen, not being involved in international agreements.
- I support an interventionist foreign policy, he tends to be surprisingly isolationist and/or indecisive - Americans are dying because we send out soldiers to help another country who refuses to help itself, even with our involvement.
- I support easier immigration and amnesty, he wants to build a wall and deport - We already have a wall (fence); he's just vastly improving it. Also, he is willing to allow deportees to come back, as long as they do it legally.
- I dislike his views on energy and the environment (though, frankly, there isn't a single candidate in the election who I agree with entirely) - I agree with you here.
- I think he may actually be racist, especially against Muslims - Maybe, but what he says about the extremists hating America is true. Not all Muslims are bad, just the extremists who are all for terror.
- He has no idea what he's talking about (especially when it comes to foreign policy, which is very important to me) True, most of the time.
- His personality appalls me; he's incredibly immature, tactless, and obnoxious Nothing to disagree with here.

I had a better list of of my problems with him, but I forgot where I put it. Essentially, he's just an awful person and I truly fear what he might do to the country if he got elected.

The Sanders comment was in relation to the poll you put up.

Made some comments in red in your quote. I'd like to see what a businessman like Trump can do with the Federal deficit and such. I think if he has Kasich as VP, and Carson as some other sort of adviser, Trump will be held in check a little bit on his, eh, more ambitious goals.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed May 04, 2016 10:35 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:I don't know if I ever really asked. Why do you hate Trump so much?

- I support free trade (NAFTA, TPP), he believes in extreme protectionism - He actually supports free trade but doesn't want us going for the cheap labor overseas, and instead get Americans jobs. He opposes deals like NAFTA, the TPP, and the TTIP, and he has specifically called for or threatened trade wars with Mexico and China. He wants to bring third world jobs back in bulk to a first world economy and seems to ignore the overwhelming benefits of the global market for American businesses and consumers alike.
- I support most international agreements (UN, NATO), he wants to isolate us diplomatically - I believe he's just against us being the world's policemen, not being involved in international agreements. I personally believe we play a critical role in every aspect of international politics as the only true superpower. It is in our best interests that we stay active abroad in all forms of diplomacy.
- I support an interventionist foreign policy, he tends to be surprisingly isolationist and/or indecisive - Americans are dying because we send out soldiers to help another country who refuses to help itself, even with our involvement. Countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria did/do want to help themselves, but are unable to because of brutal dictators and dangerous terrorists groups. We have a responsibility to the rest of the world, though I do agree that we need to shift some of the burden to our allies.
- I support easier immigration and amnesty, he wants to build a wall and deport - We already have a wall (fence); he's just vastly improving it. Also, he is willing to allow deportees to come back, as long as they do it legally. We can't (and shouldn't try to) force Mexico to pay for that wall and deportation simply isn't a practical solution. We can improve our border security with better technology, not a wall.
- I dislike his views on energy and the environment (though, frankly, there isn't a single candidate in the election who I agree with entirely) - I agree with you here. If any candidate openly endorsed nuclear energy above all others, they would probably have my vote immediately.
- I think he may actually be racist, especially against Muslims - Maybe, but what he says about the extremists hating America is true. Not all Muslims are bad, just the extremists who are all for terror. Some of the best people I know are Muslim. The terrorists are evil, but not because of their religion.
- He has no idea what he's talking about (especially when it comes to foreign policy, which is very important to me) True, most of the time. This alone should be disqualifying.
- His personality appalls me; he's incredibly immature, tactless, and obnoxious Nothing to disagree with here. :)

I had a better list of my problems with him, but I forgot where I put it. Essentially, he's just an awful person and I truly fear what he might do to the country if he got elected.

The Sanders comment was in relation to the poll you put up. Oh. Yeah. Well, she'll probably win?

Made some comments in red in your quote. I'd like to see what a businessman like Trump can do with the Federal deficit and such. I think if he has Kasich as VP, and Carson as some other sort of adviser, Trump will be held in check a little bit on his, eh, more ambitious goals.

Trump doesn't seem to be the kind who can be "held in check". I'm not counting on it at least. #NotTrump2016
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion