The Moonlight Café

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Re: Autumnwolf17's Den (Help/Chat)

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:06 am

neoexdeath wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:Someguy, you have BBC code unchecked. Next time you go to edit your signature, uncheck the box that says "Disable BBC".

How did you figure that out?! :shock: :? :x :?:

I'm homeschooled, I'm always figuring out stuff for myself. 8-)
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby neoexdeath » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:27 am

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:
neoexdeath wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:Someguy, you have BBC code unchecked. Next time you go to edit your signature, uncheck the box that says "Disable BBC".

Hm.
That's good for you. :D ;) :P 8-)
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:35 pm

Well, Trump won New Hampshire; at least Kasich got second!
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby some guy7820 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:38 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:
neoexdeath wrote:

maybe i should get homeschooled ty :)
As i live...ALL WILL DIE
No PAIN NO FEELINGS...BUT HUNGER...
RAm EM ALL UNTIL THEY DIE EN THROW EM IN THE ABYSS
WELCOMe TOO THE LEAGUE OF SOMEGUY
KILLINg I KNOW
u WILL DIE
SLAy THE STRONG...TRAMPLE THE WEAK
BEWARE THE DEPTHS.LEFT TO DIE.LOST AND FORGOTTEN
some guy7820

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:16 am

So I'm just curious, how many of you think Kasich actually has a chance at the nominee spot? I personally think it's between Trump and Cruz, but New Hampshire might just be the beginning for Kasich? or no?

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:34 am

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:So I'm just curious, how many of you think Kasich actually has a chance at the nominee spot? I personally think it's between Trump and Cruz, but New Hampshire might just be the beginning for Kasich? or no?

I expect we'll have a better perspective of things by the end of the month. Remember, Bush, Kasich, and Rubio are all ideologically quite similar and are clearly drawing from the same voting pool; voters who are largely unlikely to switch to either Cruz or Trump. If one of them were to drop out, the other two would see a significant rise in the polls. If only one were left, no matter which one, then they would potentially be able to pass Trump.

At least one of them has to be a clear loser in South Carolina, then fail to recover in Nevada. I would have predicted it would be Kasich a week ago, but then Rubio messed up spectacularly and suddenly I think it might end up being him who loses. My tentative best guess is that Rubio's crowd goes mostly to Bush.

If this doesn't happen, then all three go on to split the vote in March. By then, it may be too late to recover. And in that case, based on Trump's phenomenally low net popularity ratings, I assume Cruz would be the eventual nominee. Or maybe that's just my hope talking. I don't know what I'd do if Trump actually became president.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:38 am

How each could win:

Spoiler: show
Trump - Everybody still currently running stays in the race until the end, keeping the anti-Trump vote split until it's too late to change anything.

Cruz - Everybody but Trump drops out and the anti-Trump vote is concentrated enough to put Cruz at the top.

Rubio - Rubio recovers from last debate and regains the momentum he had a week ago, allowing him to win either of the next two states decisively and challenge Cruz and Trump directly.

Bush - Rubio's mistake turns out to be unrecoverable and he drops out. Bush picks up his support and edges out Kasich before the end of the month.

Kasich - New Hampshire gives him just enough momentum to have a second strong showing in South Carolina (where he was previously at 2-3%).

Carson - All other candidates are found dead with knives stuck through their belt buckles. The killer is never identified.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:17 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:How each could win:

Spoiler: show
Trump - Everybody still currently running stays in the race until the end, keeping the anti-Trump vote split until it's too late to change anything.

Cruz - Everybody but Trump drops out and the anti-Trump vote is concentrated enough to put Cruz at the top.

Rubio - Rubio recovers from last debate and regains the momentum he had a week ago, allowing him to win either of the next two states decisively and challenge Cruz and Trump directly.

Bush - Rubio's mistake turns out to be unrecoverable and he drops out. Bush picks up his support and edges out Kasich before the end of the month.

Kasich - New Hampshire gives him just enough momentum to have a second strong showing in South Carolina (where he was previously at 2-3%).

Carson - All other candidates are found dead with knives stuck through their belt buckles. The killer is never identified.

I believe Kasich also has to win the Ohio primary in March, or at least come in close second to Trump. He loses to anyone else, and he may as well drop out of the race.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:06 pm

But that's the thing, he needs to get there first. If he loses in South Carolina and Nevada, the pressure will be on for him to drop out before he has a chance to make it to Ohio.

Rubio got the endorsement of Nikki Haley today, so his chances of beating Bush and Kasich have gone way up.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby BeatlesFan » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:17 am

I have decided to run for the vacant seat on the Supreme Court.

Feel free to ask me anything that you think might come up during my confirmation hearing so that I can practice for my interview.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion