The Death of VW

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: The Death of VW

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Thu May 21, 2015 2:46 am

MONGOOSEICLON wrote:I feel like this game has been abandoned. Maybe I'm just late on realizing this, but I don't think lopdo really cares about it anymore haha, like for example. That Christmas special on the opening game page has been there since Christmas aaaand its near the end of May. I don't see new updates anymore, and I really don't see full lobbys of players. No new income of people. Basically what I'm seeing is a bunch of faithful players, playing in a dying carcass not knowing when the end will come.
But you know whats scary. That's almost what's like it is on this earth. People fighting not knowing when the end will come, and we are basically killing our planet while living on it. A world of chaos, fun stuff :/

You are late in realizing this, but not as late as some.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Ratburntro44 » Fri May 22, 2015 4:22 am

MONGOOSEICLON wrote:I feel like this game has been abandoned. Maybe I'm just late on realizing this, but I don't think lopdo really cares about it anymore haha, like for example. That Christmas special on the opening game page has been there since Christmas aaaand its near the end of May. I don't see new updates anymore, and I really don't see full lobbys of players. No new income of people. Basically what I'm seeing is a bunch of faithful players, playing in a dying carcass not knowing when the end will come.
But you know whats scary. That's almost what's like it is on this earth. People fighting not knowing when the end will come, and we are basically killing our planet while living on it. A world of chaos, fun stuff :/

I could have sworn it was since last Christmas.
Ratburntro44

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri May 22, 2015 12:06 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:

I could have sworn it was since last Christmas.

It was.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri May 22, 2015 8:11 pm

The game is great and all but if it were just the game I would have moved on a while back. It's the community that makes it worth it. Honestly, the community would be worth it without the game.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Ratburntro44 » Sat May 23, 2015 7:13 pm

Why is this post even in the off-topic category rather than the General Discussion of the Vortex Wars category?
Ratburntro44

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sat May 23, 2015 7:27 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:Why is this post even in the off-topic category rather than the General Discussion of the Vortex Wars category?

Why is my chatroom in the Vortex Wars category?

I'm bad at categories.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Sundancer » Wed May 27, 2015 2:21 pm

Hah!
techgump wrote:It's sundancer, there is no explanation.

highlander wrote:i like sundancer

No remorse, no guilt or pity...
Sundancer

Postby >(FM)< » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:29 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Ratburntro44 wrote:Why is this post even in the off-topic category rather than the General Discussion of the Vortex Wars category?

I'm bad at categories.

Yeah and,
Wolfpack belongs in the Forum games category.
*nerd laughter*
lol
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:49 pm

>(FM)< wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:

I'm bad at categories.

Yeah and,
Wolfpack belongs in the Forum games category.
*nerd laughter*
lol

And you belong in Bug Reports. :twisted:
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby XxGlItChxX » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:52 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:And you belong in Bug Reports. :twisted:

How dare you insult me by calling me a "Bug" I am significantly beyond a mere bug, I am far greater then any of you humans can comprehend, I make C++14 resemble a drooling child, the best hacker look like a incoherent infant, I make Windows 8 look like a babbling baby.
%@#%*@&%[END_TRANSMISSION]!%@&^!$@#%
XxGlItChxX

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion