The Death of VW

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: The Death of VW

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:38 am

Vortex_Master wrote:If you really wanted to, you could collect everyone's avatars and do your yearbook idea.

Or make an actual year book. That should've been a thing long ago.

You know FM or I will probably be the one to do that.

EDIT: Or BF, he does that sort of thing too.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby >(FM)< » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:35 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:If you really wanted to, you could collect everyone's avatars and do your yearbook idea.

Or make an actual year book. That should've been a thing long ago.

I'm thinking Ozserfs ruins of the, what-you-call-em's is kinda a year book, but the
FM Co. ScrapBook™ is the closest thing to that, Just not Avatars...
Hmm... Sounds like a good Idea, Might add that.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby chris1726354 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:48 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:One day, everything we've said and done here will be erased and forgotten. Hours, days, weeks, months, years we've spent together will be deleted by the mindless streetsweeper of the web. Each word, our memories, will be gone forever. Evidence of friendships once forged, fights once fought, the community we built, all irretrievably revoked: no return. And someday after that, perhaps a lifetime, the last of us will have a last idle thought back towards the friends they knew closely but never met. They will wonder at the fates of whatshername and whomever, wonder whether they ever achieved their dreams, ever made a mark on the world. But searching will yield no results... there simply is no "Autumnwolf17" any longer, and no proof there ever was. It is every life's dream to live beyond it's death in some manner, to be remembered for something, some validation that each triumph was worth the blood. I want for each of you to earn your legacy, but will Vortex Wars be a part of it? It's a fond memory at best, something you'll think of when you sit down and reflect on the past.

Someday, someone will type the final words ever to be spoken on this site. Will they know they are signing off for all of us? Will we go gentle into that goodnight?

I call dibs.

I love you, Wolf.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:15 am

chris1726354 wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:One day, everything we've said and done here will be erased and forgotten. Hours, days, weeks, months, years we've spent together will be deleted by the mindless streetsweeper of the web. Each word, our memories, will be gone forever. Evidence of friendships once forged, fights once fought, the community we built, all irretrievably revoked: no return. And someday after that, perhaps a lifetime, the last of us will have a last idle thought back towards the friends they knew closely but never met. They will wonder at the fates of whatshername and whomever, wonder whether they ever achieved their dreams, ever made a mark on the world. But searching will yield no results... there simply is no "Autumnwolf17" any longer, and no proof there ever was. It is every life's dream to live beyond it's death in some manner, to be remembered for something, some validation that each triumph was worth the blood. I want for each of you to earn your legacy, but will Vortex Wars be a part of it? It's a fond memory at best, something you'll think of when you sit down and reflect on the past.

Someday, someone will type the final words ever to be spoken on this site. Will they know they are signing off for all of us? Will we go gentle into that goodnight?

I call dibs.

I love you, Wolf.

Love you too. That's why you have to die.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby guineazilla » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:13 pm

Honestly the people who are truly friends will find another way.
--
Yeah, I'm still here.
~ I cannot be loved
So set me free~
The Unofficial Official Vortex Wars 2 Chat!
Go dance with an Angel!
guineazilla

Location: Mountanious regions in South America from Chile to Argentina

Postby mattie » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:26 pm

lopdo better gave us some cookies before he kills the game
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:41 pm

guineazilla wrote:Honestly the people who are truly friends will find another way.
--
Yeah, I'm still here.

I remember something in the back of my head, and I may completely wrong, but I'm pretty sure we live near each other.

The first few minutes would be awkward though... just ask Chris.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby >(FM)< » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:41 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
guineazilla wrote:Honestly the people who are truly friends will find another way.
--
Yeah, I'm still here.

I remember something in the back of my head, and I may completely wrong, but I'm pretty sure we live near each other.

Guinea don't you live like in the same state as me?
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:41 am

>(FM)< wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:
--
Yeah, I'm still here.

Guinea don't you live like in the same state as me?

I'm fairly certain you live nearby to me as well.

The three of us should totally meet up. That way I'm the middle and not the youngest, because it freaks me out that FM is older than me, even if it's just by a little bit. I think that's why I'd be nervous to see most of you because suddenly I'd look like the little kid because dang I'm short.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby MONGOOSEICLON » Thu May 21, 2015 1:13 am

I feel like this game has been abandoned. Maybe I'm just late on realizing this, but I don't think lopdo really cares about it anymore haha, like for example. That Christmas special on the opening game page has been there since Christmas aaaand its near the end of May. I don't see new updates anymore, and I really don't see full lobbys of players. No new income of people. Basically what I'm seeing is a bunch of faithful players, playing in a dying carcass not knowing when the end will come.
But you know whats scary. That's almost what's like it is on this earth. People fighting not knowing when the end will come, and we are basically killing our planet while living on it. A world of chaos, fun stuff :/
Don't hate, I'm just cool like that
MONGOOSEICLON

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion