Vortex Wars Ryder Cup

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Vortex Wars Ryder Cup

Postby luckyoneab » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:22 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:
Simpp1 wrote:I guarantee that Im going behave exactly like i´ve been behaving in our clan games so far.

//Simppi

If Simppi can promise he will not cuss at, harass, or target a certain player unfairly, he can stay. BUT, if he breaks that promise, even if he's not in a Cup match when he breaks his promise, he is out of the Cup on the spot and Brit will need a predetermined sub to take Simppi's place. It's only fair to give him a chance at showing us he can behave.

Can we agree on this proposition?

If so, Brit needs to find an 8th player and one replacement in case of Simppi breaking his promise.

Very well, I will give simppi one last chance, if you are willing to have me back - I see you did not take me out of the brackets ;)
luckyoneab

Postby British Bulldog » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:23 pm

Excellent news, thanks Lucky

Not sure who else I can get to be a sub though. Fluppa and Celticus are the only 2 I can think of, but I've asked those players on here already. Any suggestions anyone?
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby highlander » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:35 pm

I'll gladly ask to rejoin if Simppi behaves himself.

ps , never asked me but its ok.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby CrashAwesome » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:02 am

Can i Join? plsss
CrashAwesome

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:31 am

luckyoneab wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:
Simpp1 wrote:I guarantee that Im going behave exactly like i´ve been behaving in our clan games so far.

//Simppi

If Simppi can promise he will not cuss at, harass, or target a certain player unfairly, he can stay. BUT, if he breaks that promise, even if he's not in a Cup match when he breaks his promise, he is out of the Cup on the spot and Brit will need a predetermined sub to take Simppi's place. It's only fair to give him a chance at showing us he can behave.

Can we agree on this proposition?

If so, Brit needs to find an 8th player and one replacement in case of Simppi breaking his promise.

Very well, I will give simppi one last chance, if you are willing to have me back - I see you did not take me out of the brackets ;)

Cool, I'll put you back on the list. And I planned to take you out of the brackets when we had a replacement. :)
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby British Bulldog » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:23 am

CrashAwesome wrote:Can i Join? plsss

Hello Crash. Sorry but this tournament is for higher level players really. If you want to play in team games then please look at the Vortex World Order clan thread. You are more then welcome to join in Second Order clan games.
British Bulldog

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:04 am

I would start scheduling your match with your opponnts this weekend. Please remember time zone differences and take them into account. You can schedule your matches here or by PM, whichever you prefer.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby luckyoneab » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:50 pm

As simppi has now had a ban imposed what happens now?
luckyoneab

Postby British Bulldog » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:24 pm

luckyoneab wrote:As simppi has now had a ban imposed what happens now?

Not sure? Depends if all alts are being banned too I suppose. If so then again I'd ask Celticus, Fluppa or Mattie to please step in.

I will be on tomorrow night and as much as I can on Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully try and get some of these games sorted.
British Bulldog

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:26 pm

British Bulldog wrote:
luckyoneab wrote:As simppi has now had a ban imposed what happens now?

Not sure? Depends if all alts are being banned too I suppose. If so then again I'd ask Celticus, Fluppa or Mattie to please step in.

I will be on tomorrow night and as much as I can on Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully try and get some of these games sorted.

You definitely need to get a substitute for Simppi ASAP. Any of the above three players would work I'm sure.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion