Vortex Wars Ryder Cup

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Vortex Wars Ryder Cup

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:25 pm

Ryankill and Luckyoneab defeated myself and Manny158 to win the first points of the Ryder Cup for Team Europe.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby >(FM)< » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:40 am

Dang, wish my computer worked of I would have joined this!
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby BeatlesFan » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:51 am

For my matchup, I was told that Viljasaar can't get on until Sunday. I have sent a PM to set things up.

Both PandorasBx and I can be in game on Sunday at 11 am California / 2 pm East Coast time to play against Viljasaar and Jottoblau. I am hoping that time works for them. If there is an alternative time, they can either respond to the PM or post here.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby BeatlesFan » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:07 pm

I received a PM 4 days ago saying that Viljasaar cannot get into game until Sunday.

After receiving that PM, 4 days ago I sent a PM to each player in my game proposing today about an hour from the time of this post. I also asked that if that time did not work to propose an alternate time.

So far I have a response that my teammate will be there, but nothing from the 2 opponents.

I will be in game in about an hour from now as proposed. I hope that everyone else shows up.
BeatlesFan

Postby British Bulldog » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:24 pm

Viljasaar and Jottoblau are both in game now.

Not sure what we can do about the other games, not seen Ballsack and nobody is willing to replace Simppi.
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby BeatlesFan » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:31 pm

British Bulldog wrote:Viljasaar and Jottoblau are both in game now.

Not sure what we can do about the other games, not seen Ballsack and nobody is willing to replace Simppi.

Thanks! I am jumping into game right now.
BeatlesFan

Postby BeatlesFan » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:38 pm

Congratulations to Team Europe on their victory just now.

Players

Team Europe: Viljasaar and Jottoblau

Team USA: BeatlesFan and PandorasBx

Well done. Glad to see the activity both in game and on forum.
BeatlesFan

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:58 pm

Round 2 begins today! You should begin scheduling your matches as soon as possible.

And America, we cannot get shut out in this round as well. Let's pick up the slack a little bit!
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby infected » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:04 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:Round 2 begins today! You should begin scheduling your matches as soon as possible.

And America, we cannot get shut out in this round as well. Let's pick up the slack a little bit!

okay but the fact that only 2 matches were battled shouldnt the other mean something? like me and damon tried all week to get a match but our opponents were never on, i even tried to talk to badmann about it and he just ran away. and how about the other match with simppi banned? like shouldnt there be some sort of points for the people that try and get the match and the other team just runs?
i need ideas for my sig
infected

Postby Ryankill » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:09 am

infected wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:Round 2 begins today! You should begin scheduling your matches as soon as possible.

okay but the fact that only 2 matches were battled shouldnt the other mean something? like me and damon tried all week to get a match but our opponents were never on, i even tried to talk to badmann about it and he just ran away. and how about the other match with simppi banned? like shouldnt there be some sort of points for the people that try and get the match and the other team just runs?

Both badman and ball were on tho, but not at times that suited you, so are we going to punish the ones that were not the loudest about it?
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion