Will he ever change?

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Will he ever change?

Postby British Bulldog » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:29 pm

Earlier tonight I let High in my game, obviously far from friends but just played a good game which I won (On a roll tonight actually!!!) We end up in another game together and I beat him again. That's when is starts, apparently I am a sad little man for winning a game I was playing?

I didn't want to post on here but then he's talks about my son which isn't on. The man is an absolute idiot and that's putting it politely. I know I've had my moments but he has been involved in 90% of the arguments on here, non stop since the day he joined until now. I've read most of the forum now and there is hardly a thread hes hasn't caused an argument on!

I have been trying to encourage new players to join but what is the point, he will ruin there experience on here sooner rather than later. He needs another hobby Vortex Wars has sent him insane.

never changes.JPG
never changes.JPG (113.92 KiB) Viewed 5961 times

never changes1.JPG
never changes1.JPG (131.63 KiB) Viewed 5961 times

Not that I have to explain myself, but I can assure you all that I earn enough to buy a bit of pot and also feed my family!
Last edited by British Bulldog on Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Re: Will he ever change?

Postby highlander » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:38 pm

Actually it was you how said about your son , i only responded in agreement that your son has more maturity than you.

Bring new players and encouragement , gee Autumnwolf17 will be choking Ratsmasher , all you did was bring abuse and insults.

I actually encouraged more players , before the petty hate club told lies but thats ok.

Maybe the forum will go more down hill with insulting signatures.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby British Bulldog » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:46 pm

That's not true now is it? You clearly implied that because I smoke cannabis I can't afford to feed my children. Never speak about my family again please.

You are the cancer of this game Highlander, that is the last thing I have to say to you.
British Bulldog

Postby highlander » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:54 pm

No point Ratsmasher , you are abusive to mods and anyone.You think you can do what you want , tell lies and stir things.

Drop the signature, its so petty ,like this thread.

You really think a quote from a film is ok, how small minded.( ps tell the full quote,next time. )

Actually i was lvl 34 before i got involved in the forum drama , and i was defending my friend.Just another ratsmasher lie , that i've been fighting drama since the begining.

i will annoy the mods about your racist comment about the scottish people till moved.

If not i'll look for quotes from movies about ,english,americans,germans,japs , etc. and its allowed ,mods say not racist.

Earth Mars , Ratsmasher , Ratsmasher66 and British Bulldog , yeah you never caused any bother (sarcasm)

PS,Threads of hate are against the rules , all reports are submitted through report users.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby British Bulldog » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:32 am

This is comedy gold. You're not in a real war anymore it's just a game, chill the fuck out.

Would love to go through your posts quote by quote. Royalblue, Wolf or 77 would have a field day with it.

PS Thanks for putting sarcasm is brackets. I didnt realise it was at first. (More sarcasm)
British Bulldog

Postby highlander » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:52 am

British Bulldog wrote:This is comedy gold. You're not in a real war anymore it's just a game, chill the fuck out.

Would love to go through your posts quote by quote. Royalblue, Wolf or 77 would have a field day with it.

PS Thanks for putting sarcasm is brackets. I didnt realise it was at first. (More sarcasm)

Why mention others in your small petty battle, or is your lies so limp you need others.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby British Bulldog » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:57 am

Yes, my lies is so limp I need others.
British Bulldog

Postby Guest77 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:58 am

name dropped #madeit
Guest77

Postby mattie » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:11 am

lock?
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby British Bulldog » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:27 am

mattie wrote:lock?

Probably, can't have have Highlander being pulled up. Not having him speaking about my family, just cos I beat him in a couple of games.

He even stated he had no issues with me when he joined my game? So can only be me beating him.
Last edited by British Bulldog on Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
British Bulldog

Next

Return to General discussion