The Death of VW

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: The Death of VW

Postby BeatlesFan » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:15 pm

Okay, I have moved this to what is claimed as "the right place." I hope everyone's happiness level moved up at least one point.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby highlander » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:21 pm

BeatlesFan wrote:Okay, I have moved this to what is claimed as "the right place." I hope everyone's happiness level moved up at least one point.

Not really , just to suit two forum queens who never play the game anymore.And one of which has twice used multi-accounts to throw hate my way and forgets he'd been perm-banned if his friends swore he'd not do anymore repeat actions.

Only place for this thread is in the bucket!!

Trying to build the game not here old forum queens squabble of the good old days ,actually which they two weren't that good back then.

PS,not looking for an arguement but threads of this nature are bad and make the game look bad.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby BeatlesFan » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:14 pm

Well, it is an allowed topic, in that it does not violate any forum rules.

As far as where it is placed on the forum, I read the thread and concur that it is a "general discussion" about Vortex Wars. The only other proper place is where it was "off topic", but it is about Vortex Wars, so I think it is now in the right place.

You are free to disagree with the premise, but there is no prohibition on allowing this type of discussion.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby highlander » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:13 pm

the_very_best wrote:
highlander wrote:Autumnwolf17 if you want to quit ,then quit but stop posting doom and gloom about a great game,this is your 5th attempt to disgrace the game.All because you are leaving you shouldn't persaude others also.You talk as if the game would collaspe because the great Autumnwolf17 and The Wolfpack have ceased to be. :mrgreen:

If the game collapses then only because of you. With your childish attitude you annoy almost every player. You should quit this game. They haven't permanently banned you yet because you're playing here for a very long time.

Hello coward still spreading your lies and hate i see , you must be one sad lonely freak to stalk and preach hate on a flash game.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby highlander » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:20 pm

Nope , just six or five who can't stop there petty hate , must be jealous or sore losers.But who cares, your childish hate will hopefully get all your accounts fully banned this time.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:20 pm

@the_very_best: You do know all this isn't going to work out for you, right?
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Previous

Return to General discussion