The Secret Life of an Alt

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

The Secret Life of an Alt

Postby British Bulldog » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:10 pm

This is a PM I just got so rather than be bullied and blackmailed I decided to tell you all myself.

highlander wrote:I kicked you the first time because i was pissed you keeping that asshole alive three turns.

I kicked you just now for being a noob in front of others.

You wish to leave the clan fine but remove the swear word or i'll tell all you are Ratsmasher and see how much peace and quiet you get.

To reply to the PM firstly

1. I kept a player alive as i was using the 8 touching him for defense, if I moved it i would of left myself wide open to being cut. I was just trying to win the game.

2. I asked a question if you were kicking me tonight, you replied 'fucking pm me, if you've got a problem'. My only problem was working out why you kicked me, so i thought asking you would be the easiest way to find out. Obviously that makes me a 'noob'

And finally yes I was/am Ratsmasher. I know a few of you hate me and will probably ask for my permanent ban and I guess that will down to the mods to decide. However I would like to say a few things first.

I am sorry for some of the things I said on that account. I was trolling to entertain myself and did/said a lot of things to get reactions, I know I crossed the line at times but Ratsmasher was me playing a character, as British Bulldog I have been myself.

Also before I.P bans are requested, I would like to point out that even with that account I was never given an official warning or temp ban. I know I would of got one but I've technically had a 2 year ban already on that account, having to start again, losing 30+ levels.

Again apologies for anything said on that account, I dont want to be I.P banned as I do enjoy playing the game and as British Bulldog, hope I have proved myself to be allowed to stay.

Thanks

Sean/Ratsmasher/British Bulldog

Just one last thing - Guest77 & Autumwolf17 - hopefully no hard feelings and poor detective work this time chaps!
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Re: The Secret Life of an Alt

Postby British Bulldog » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:59 pm

Ryan asked me to post a screen shot. If I dont get banned, would it be cheeky to ask Lopdo to transfer 32 levels onto my British Bulldog account?

Ratsmasher.JPG
Ratsmasher.JPG (101.42 KiB) Viewed 5394 times
British Bulldog

Postby Guest77 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:18 am

Oooh this is going to be a fun thread. Where's my popcorn?!
Guest77

Postby fluppa » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:32 pm

I don't know what you have said or done as 'Ratsmasher', because u must used this alt be before I joined Vortex Wars.
So I cannot say anything to that period. I know you as 'British Bulldog' and we fought together in PR. From that time I
can say, that I know you as a loyal and fair player. I regret to see your resign of RR, same feeling returns which I had
when I saw your resign of PR AND the moment could not be more worst as RR has to make some fights in near future.
fluppa

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:06 pm

All I can say is, I've never had a problem with you as Bulldog, and never knew personally what it was that you did as Ratsmasher. It may be easier for me to say this than others who knew you before, but I wouldn't mind a bit if you stayed.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby British Bulldog » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:45 pm

Guest77 wrote:Oooh this is going to be a fun thread. Where's my popcorn?!

Ha ha did you not have any idea Guest77? That post when you exposed Earth's Mars was my favourite post ever, although half of it wasnt true! Hopefully no grudges are held, there are certainly none on my side.

fluppa wrote:I don't know what you have said or done as 'Ratsmasher', because u must used this alt be before I joined Vortex Wars.
So I cannot say anything to that period. I know you as 'British Bulldog' and we fought together in PR. From that time I
can say, that I know you as a loyal and fair player. I regret to see your resign of RR, same feeling returns which I had
when I saw your resign of PR AND the moment could not be more worst as RR has to make some fights in near future.

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:All I can say is, I've never had a problem with you as Bulldog, and never knew personally what it was that you did as Ratsmasher. It may be easier for me to say this than others who knew you before, but I wouldn't mind a bit if you stayed.

Thank you Fluppa and Given. I am a fair and loyal player and was with Ratsmasher. I started off just having a laugh but some arguments went over the top.

I'm sure RR will do well but I couldn't stay in a clan where the leader kicks me from games then threatens me. I only told Highlander the truth a few weeks ago, out of respect for him.Guess I knew he would threaten to stab me in the back, just not so soon!

If I'm not banned I may be back involved with clan battles sooner than you think!
British Bulldog

Postby Guest77 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:22 pm

Nope, none held by me.
Guest77

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:44 am

British Bulldog wrote:Just one last thing - Guest77 & Autumnwolf17 - hopefully no hard feelings and poor detective work this time chaps!

Eh... okay. We're all older and more mature now; some things need to be let go. If you're willing to drop any hard feelings you may still have about me, I'll do the same. It's fine by me if the mods are satisfied, which I think they will be. As long as you don't do any of that again, all is forgiven.

But you had to go and ruin the LaKiRa thing didn't you? :lol:

And the other thing... I would never had admitted it then, but may I say the fact that Earths Mars was an anagram for Ratsmasher was actually really cool... The best I can get from mine is "Awful Mount" which really isn't... good.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby British Bulldog » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:02 pm

Guest77 wrote:Nope, none held by me.

Glad to hear, thank you

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Eh... okay. We're all older and more mature now; some things need to be let go. If you're willing to drop any hard feelings you may still have about me, I'll do the same. It's fine by me if the mods are satisfied, which I think they will be. As long as you don't do any of that again, all is forgiven.

But you had to go and ruin the LaKiRa thing didn't you? :lol:

And the other thing... I would never had admitted it then, but may I say the fact that Earths Mars was an anagram for Ratsmasher was actually really cool... The best I can get from mine is "Awful Mount" which really isn't... good.

Again thank you. I'm just here to play the game these days, won't be looking for any arguments.

Lakira??? Sorry think I've missed something here?

Ha ha I was nearly Mrs Hat Ears, thought Earths Mars sounded better! There were also some amazing pictures I was trying to use as my avatar. Awful Mount... had a few of them after too much alcohol in my teens!
British Bulldog

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:41 pm

Lancestar2
Kingblackfire
Ratsmasher

LaKiRa or just Lakira. It was catchy and efficient.

But I suppose it's worth losing for things to be settled. :) :)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Next

Return to General discussion