Double Throwback (Two-man team tournament)

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Double Throwback (Two-man team tournament)

Postby Bluethorn » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:14 am

Fangfallen wrote:Is that so? I misunderstand. However, I'd like to clarify that I've not yet resigned.

My message was directed at Royalblue, who had posted something painted as an irregular color. I tried to quote it in time but he deleted before I had the chance.
I have nothing to say.
Bluethorn

Postby royalblue » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:17 am

Bluethorn wrote:I lost my bet when Organized Chaos lost to FBRD.

I'm going to be honest and say I expected OC to win.
Fangfallen wrote:If this doesn't work itself out, I'll withdraw from the tourney so as to keep myself from bias.

No offense meant, but it's not really a moderator issue. Moderators keep people from breaking the rules in the game and keep the forums peaceful. That doesn't mean it's their job to be the final settlement of every dispute. Other people have added their input, but at the moment it seems like you have more on your mind than that. Right now the argument is restricted to the thread that it's based in, and one side of the fight is the owner of the thread. No rules were broken, and even if this were to expand to other parts of the forum, your job would be to keep them from disrupting those other areas and ban them if they didn't, not try to give an official ruling on someone else's tournament.

Besides, what about Infected?
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby Fangfallen » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:21 am

I don't intend to give an official ruling unless circumstances deem such. It's more that I don't want to be involved with unnecessary drama. Essentially straying away from it.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby royalblue » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:22 am

Fangfallen wrote:I don't intend to give an official ruling unless circumstances deem such. It's more that I don't want to be involved with unnecessary drama. Essentially straying away from it.

Seond part then, what about poor Infected? :)
royalblue

Postby BeatlesFan » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:22 am

royalblue wrote:No offense meant, but it's not really a moderator issue. Moderators keep people from breaking the rules in the game and keep the forums peaceful. That doesn't mean it's their job to be the final settlement of every dispute. [/color]

Someone did report a post on this thread and I closed it "with no action" because it was not a moderator issue. It was a report on someone expressing their opinion on the thread. I saw no violation.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby royalblue » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:25 am

BeatlesFan wrote:Someone did report a post on this thread and I closed it "with no action" because it was not a moderator issue. It was a report on someone expressing their opinion on the thread. I saw no violation.

I reported this post because I really want to see what happens when a mod deals with your report.
royalblue

Postby Fangfallen » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:29 am

royalblue wrote:
Fangfallen wrote:I don't intend to give an official ruling unless circumstances deem such. It's more that I don't want to be involved with unnecessary drama. Essentially straying away from it.

Seond part then, what about poor Infected? :)

Frankly, I should never have joined the tourney in the first place. The majority of my free time involves studying Lopdo's coding so I can get to work on development of new features. That aside, the moments I have free usually involve my stupid painkillers. Can't wait to get off of them. Lastly, Ryan and Lucky are rarely on when Infected or I are.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby BeatlesFan » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:29 am

royalblue wrote:
BeatlesFan wrote:Someone did report a post on this thread and I closed it "with no action" because it was not a moderator issue. It was a report on someone expressing their opinion on the thread. I saw no violation.

I reported this post because I really want to see what happens when a mod deals with your report.

Wise guy. Well, I have my own rule that I won't clear a report about me. So up to Fang what happens with this one....
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby Fangfallen » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:31 am

I don't even see a report in the queue regarding this thread.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby royalblue » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:34 am

Fangfallen wrote:I don't even see a report in the queue regarding this thread.

There, reported you too.

If you two weren't the mods I'd probably be in trouble.
royalblue

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion