StandAlone Client - a breath of fresh air!

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: StandAlone Client - a breath of fresh air!

Postby Fangfallen » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:43 pm

Perfect, that's exactly what I needed.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Fangfallen » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:32 pm

Could you perhaps make a petition service in-game?

Player A. has an issue with Player B. Player A. can write a petition/report in-game and it goes to me. I'd like for there to be a button or whatever for me to click that'd pull up an assortment of petitions. However, I'd like for an IP to only be able to make perhaps 1 petition an hour. I don't need spam.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Drone6o3 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:36 pm

O_O Wow...
Drone6o3

Postby Fangfallen » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:39 pm

Drone6o3 wrote:O_O Wow...

Pardon?
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Joriom » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:44 pm

Fangfallen wrote:Could you perhaps make a petition service in-game?

Player A. has an issue with Player B. Player A. can write a petition/report in-game and it goes to me. I'd like for there to be a button or whatever for me to click that'd pull up an assortment of petitions. However, I'd like for an IP to only be able to make perhaps 1 petition an hour. I don't need spam.

I'll try to make that happen but quite later on. That will need some kind of server support so I'll discuss things later on with Lopdo directly after I'm finished with working client OR I'll implement it earlier passing that information by my own "helper" server independent of game server. It simply won't host games, just additional services. Server as simple as standard, free website host will suffice though I might have access to commercial one for better reliability. But again: later :P
Check it out: Custom StandAlone Client for VortexWars! [WiP]
The Unofficial Official Vortex Wars 2 Chat!
Spoiler: show
Client:
Code: Select all
[b][size=140][color=#800000]Check it out:[/color][/size] [url=http://vortexwars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5117][size=120][color=#0040BF]Custom StandAlone Client for VortexWars! [WiP][/b][/color][/size][/url]
Chat:
Code: Select all
[url=http://us20.chatzy.com/12517185740288]The Unofficial Official Vortex Wars 2 Chat![/url]
Joriom

Postby Fangfallen » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:46 pm

Joriom wrote:
Fangfallen wrote:Could you perhaps make a petition service in-game?

I'll try to make that happen but quite later on. That will need some kind of server support so I'll discuss things later on with Lopdo directly after I'm finished with working client OR I'll implement it earlier passing that information by my own "helper" server independent of game server. It simply won't host games, just additional services. Server as simple as standard, free website host will suffice though I might have access to commercial one for better reliability. But again: later :P

Sounds good, don't be in a rush. I'd be quite pleased with the omnipresence patch over anything else.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby calleharnemark » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:19 pm

I know we all want to say it but I take the chance. Watermelons. Watermelon race. Watermelon background. Watermelon map pack. Please?
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Drone6o3 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:29 pm

O_O YES!!!

Their 8's fight with %20 defense boost but 7-5's have a -10% defense boost... because they're all squishy on dah inside ^_^
Drone6o3

Postby calleharnemark » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:57 pm

Drone6o3 wrote:O_O YES!!!

Their 8's fight with %20 defense boost but 7-5's have a -10% defense boost... because they're all squishy on dah inside ^_^

Exactly... and the watermelon background gives +5 in dexterity.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Drone6o3 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:33 am

Nah, If you use the Watermelon Race with the Watermelon Background the 1's fight like 2's because the seeds are hard....
And if you use the Fertile Soil Background with the Watermelon Race the have a %10 spawning bonus as well... :D

(Hey Cate... 1 more from you then we should probably stop spamming Joriom's great work...)
Drone6o3

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion