10 People AFK...

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

10 People AFK...

Postby Kaleb91 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:49 am

So tonight I was trying to play and there were ten people sitting AFK. Six of them were in the waiting lobby while another four were just sitting in ended games(they were the only one's in each game). So what's the most people you've ever seen AFK at one time?
Kaleb91

Re: 10 People AFK...

Postby BeatlesFan » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:38 am

Kaleb91 wrote:So tonight I was trying to play and there were ten people sitting AFK. Six of them were in the waiting lobby while another four were just sitting in ended games(they were the only one's in each game). So what's the most people you've ever seen AFK at one time?

I once went to an American Football game where there were approximately 55,000 people who, by definition, were AFK.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby >(FM)< » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:34 pm

BeatlesFan wrote:
Kaleb91 wrote:So tonight I was trying to play and there were ten people sitting AFK. Six of them were in the waiting lobby while another four were just sitting in ended games(they were the only one's in each game). So what's the most people you've ever seen AFK at one time?

I once went to an American Football game where there were approximately 55,000 people who, by definition, were AFK.

This is going on Reddit.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Fangfallen » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:55 pm

>(FM)< wrote:
BeatlesFan wrote:

This is going on Reddit.

This should get interesting...
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Return to General discussion