A message to Susan Arse eh duh

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

A message to Susan Arse eh duh

Postby AllyHunter » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:49 pm

I do not appreciate being called a cheat during a match and then being informed that I am on the blacklist for allying (ten occasions according to you during the game in front of other players).
As you are well aware, I never ally as a rule and very seldom have I used tactics that would give that opinion, I am as straight as a dice in that respect.
Every game I have played where you are involved, you accuse me of something and I believe this is due to you usually losing or your precious "dragon" not performing.
As you know, I left our last game early to check out this so called blacklist and funnily enough, I am not mentioned (you are though).
I hope you enjoyed the few extra points you gained from me quitting to check out the blacklist, it was a hollow victory for you though, mind you, it's a pretty good tactic?
Even funnier was that your friend (I am being polite) joined the last game immediately next to me, either to stop me in my tracks or hinder me, another good tactic on your part.

There appears to be quite a lot of silent collusions going on and obvious that some players are playing with two accounts lately.
There are a number of players that use abuse as a tactic, maybe it is all mind games but I am getting a little tired of it all and choose my games carefully now, this site has been ruined as enjoyment when certain individuals are on-line and I am counting you in that number now.
Good luck to you :evil:
AllyHunter

Return to General discussion