List of Mods (updated)

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: List of Mods (updated)

Postby yoshi777 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:03 am

Lancestar2 wrote:
techgump wrote:I am not implying it Lancestar, I am directly stating that. Yes, you are in large part responsible here for the manner in which people treat you.

I find that outrageous your defense to a typical person who is getting bullied is "well they were responsible for the actions of the bully" Of course I am not implying that I am being bullied however I do think death threats is a bully tactic used to intimidate and to shut people up. When you have other people wondering in and out of threads and they see zero impact of comments like the above death threat and they get an impression that it's ok to post that here that's why Highlander and many other players continue to post outrageous content about killing people and suggesting of harm. Finally I do agree with your logic of a peacekeeper instead of being a police as that does make since as this is a game and we all want to have fun. However your minimal consequences to Highlanders outrageous comment when he said in open chat that he was speaking on behalf of Vortex Wars and he suggest I kill myself was beyond offensive it was damaging to the brand. I have moderated in the past a forum and have been a support person on another forum site. All forums have different rules and different regulations and code of conduct. However to your laissez faire actions against players who are using this site to damage the brand and to threaten other's lives I find shocking that Lopdo would allow your actions to go unchecked. Again that is why I have posted here I am far from perfect as we all are but to allow such behavior with such little consequent or positive re-enforcement of creating a positive culture in which players treat others with BASIC respect such as not flame and give out threats or slander ect ect. I find that shocking. I think have several moderates would be a huge improvement as players can get second opinions and less favoritism would exist. I hope Lopdo listens and makes the decision he feels is best for his game and his servers and his forums. However I will close that even while most people dislike me in this conversation I will point out that 2 people Ratburntro44 and Slengar agree with my logic of having additional moderators. I don't know if you pay Tech for his services and for his moderation however I would suggest you look into your community and consider members who have an outstanding track record of being polite and respectable and consider making them a moderator in specific sections or a super mod such as tech able to mod the entire forum.

The only reason they are saying these things are becuase you are leading them into it. You are a troll and you know it. I am horrified that someone can as heartless as you. I agree that you should leave this game and never return.
Level 11
race: ninjas
Member of the Warrior's Creed
This yoshi is not cute, he's deadly
yoshi777

Postby Joshua » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:57 am

Lance, cut down on the amount of words. I won't have enough popcorn to last the entire argument.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Lancestar2 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:38 am

Joshua wrote:Lance, cut down on the amount of words. I won't have enough popcorn to last the entire argument.

I highly doubt that type of statement is very productive...

Plus is there a moderator active we are having a ever increasing list of requests and opinions and judgements needed to be addressed. Perhaps we can get a little assistance in helping answer questions surly we as a community can come together to fill the vacancy provided some moderation to help all the questions that are piling up.... I would love to offer my assistance and time if needed.
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Fangfallen » Fri May 03, 2013 4:22 am

You seriously think you could be a un-biased moderator...
Just.. wow.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Lancestar2 » Fri May 03, 2013 10:13 am

Fangfallen wrote:You seriously think you could be a un-biased moderator...
Just.. wow.

Yes, I have done it before on a different phpBB forum site on. I have also hosted another forum site as well before it got to popular and I transferred it ownership to somebody willing to upgrade the from a free service to a paid one. It's not that difficult
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby calleharnemark » Fri May 03, 2013 10:52 am

Personally I think anyone can be a mod. But that doesn't mean anyone can be a good mod. Also I think the mod should be neutral in most situations. + it should be someone with experience trusted by the community who has been accused for so many rulebreaks. Personally I think Ratbruntro44 would make a good mod.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri May 03, 2013 12:38 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:
Just.. wow.

Yes, I have done it before on a different phpBB forum site on. I have also hosted another forum site as well before it got to popular and I transferred it ownership to somebody willing to upgrade the from a free service to a paid one. It's not that difficult

The commuting one? Or the other commuting one. I'll look at it again later, but one has nobody on but like one guy and the other one isn't your site. If you mean the Chihuahua thing, that's... that's... uh...
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Joshua » Fri May 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:
Just.. wow.

And? So have I. And still am. And in a chat. What's your point here exactly?
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Lancestar2 » Sat May 04, 2013 9:48 am

Joshua wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
Just.. wow.

my point is I have already been a "un-biased moderator" and yes AW17 interesting you Google'ed me ;) but to be specific I was a mod on a much bigger gaming site one which I had to use a different user name because of the way the system was structured I could have received backlash in game over my actions in the forums. Either way I stopped playing that game mostly because the way the game now is designed it's to expensive to play which is why I now play this game... well until I get bored again... :lol:
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Joshua » Sat May 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:Yes, I have done it before on a different phpBB forum site on. I have also hosted another forum site as well before it got to popular and I transferred it ownership to somebody willing to upgrade the from a free service to a paid one. It's not that difficult

my point is I have already been a "un-biased moderator" and yes AW17 interesting you Google'ed me ;) but to be specific I was a mod on a much bigger gaming site one which I had to use a different user name because of the way the system was structured I could have received backlash in game over my actions in the forums. Either way I stopped playing that game mostly because the way the game now is designed it's to expensive to play which is why I now play this game... well until I get bored again... :lol:

1. I want proof.
2. I'm still an unbiased moderator. Doesn't mean I get to be one here.
Joshua

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion