Report Users

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Report Users

Postby highlander » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:04 pm

the desperate and guest77 baiting..jpg

the insults continue.jpg

Really what insults , get a back bone guest77 , i never insulted , i really need a kiddies dictionary everything is listed insults.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Guest77 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:08 pm

I like how you conspicuously left out the conversation between those screenshots where you were insulting me on "RED BARON."

Quite funny, quite.
Guest77

Postby highlander » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:16 pm

Guest77 wrote:I like how you conspicuously left out the conversation between those screenshots where you were insulting me on "RED BARON."

Quite funny, quite.

Just following your lead of selective screen shots.And your still baiting.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Guest77 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:22 pm

Selective? I broke no rules. I could've linked him to the report page itself, but the image was a quicker selection, and was already on my copy/paste. And I knew he'd find it funny, so yes, I said he'd laugh. He actually hates you. I personally just think you're a bully, which you continue to prove by insulting me simply by reporting you. Why do you think people send reports via PM? Nobody wants to deal with your crap.

Secondly, I never insulted you in that, nor did I "celebrate" as he suggested. I simply entered the lobby and he started going on about that.

How am I baiting? I really don't know where you learned the definition of baiting, but I'm not provoking you at all.
Guest77

Postby highlander » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:27 pm

Guest77 wrote:Selective? I broke no rules. I could've linked him to the report page itself, but the image was a quicker selection, and was already on my copy/paste. And I knew he'd find it funny, so yes, I said he'd laugh. He actually hates you. I personally just think you're a bully, which you continue to prove by insulting me simply by reporting you. Why do you think people send reports via PM? Nobody wants to deal with your crap.

Secondly, I never insulted you in that, nor did I "celebrate" as he suggested. I simply entered the lobby and he started going on about that.

How am I baiting? I really don't know where you learned the definition of baiting, but I'm not provoking you at all.

I'm not a bully ( thats you insulting me again ) your continual following me , keeping year old images and provoking everything i say by twisting it to your own gain , and again your post is baiting.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Ballsack » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:41 pm

Jesus... What is the point in fighting about this? I mean High, you got banned for 3 months and you are appealing, good for you man. But seriously your going about it the wrong way, let things work itself out. Im sick of people fighting over nonsense.. ITS JUST A GAME. And im not a mod i know but i hate seeing people fight over the little things..
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby highlander » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:51 pm

Ballsack wrote:Jesus... What is the point in fighting about this? I mean High, you got banned for 3 months and you are appealing, good for you man. But seriously your going about it the wrong way, let things work itself out. Im sick of people fighting over nonsense.. ITS JUST A GAME. And im not a mod i know but i hate seeing people fight over the little things..

Me also but guest77 keeps posting year old images and he did swear he'll never give up till i'm perm-banned.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Ballsack » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:58 pm

highlander wrote:
Ballsack wrote:Jesus... What is the point in fighting about this? I mean High, you got banned for 3 months and you are appealing, good for you man. But seriously your going about it the wrong way, let things work itself out. Im sick of people fighting over nonsense.. ITS JUST A GAME. And im not a mod i know but i hate seeing people fight over the little things..

Me also but guest77 keeps posting year old images and he did swear he'll never give up till i'm perm-banned.

If he said that then thats a issue, but there comes a point where you just have to drop it cause look what your arguing about, its absolutely nothing major, just play your game just ignore each other, cause it seems as if you cant resolve the issue if you say it has been going on for a year. Thats where the mute button comes in handy.
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby highlander » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:17 am

I will leave the forum for now till my 3 month ban is over or my appeal settled , i leave the moderators to moderate any jests or insults directed at this post.I also hope certain players will bury there hatchets and play vortex wars as it was intended a game.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Bluethorn » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:29 pm

I believe he left so he can try and end most if not all of the argumentts going around... And there is those who are still throwing knives at turned backs.
I have nothing to say.
Bluethorn

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion