Report Users

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:33 pm

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Re: Report Users

Postby Hig » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:53 pm

Long live Fangfallen!

Three cheers! Hip, Hip...

P.S. I wish you a speedy recovery for your broken ankle. I know how much that hurts and impedes on your quality of life.
Last edited by Hig on Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hig

Postby Ryankill » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:38 pm

i stand by my report
also stating the reason you have been banned for is still telling people that i cheat (when i dont) behind my back when i cant defend myself, as if it was the other way around, it would be everyones against you
but the difference is i keep calm when you lose you temper at nothing

then i meet players and they tell me they heard rumors about me cheating/hacking and they all go back to the same resource link
now i dont know why the hell you think it is alright to attack one player behind his back over and over when theres not one bannable offense i have done, and not one single report on me that has a snap or has any truth in it, but thats a different story for you

but do want you want, put my threw muck but ''the end of the day'' i couldn't give a f***
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby highlander » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:41 pm

Ryankill wrote:i stand by my report
also stating the reason you have been banned for is still telling people that i cheat (when i dont) behind my back when i cant defend myself, as if it was the other way around, it would be everyones against you
but the difference is i keep calm when you lose you temper at nothing

then i meet players and they tell me they heard rumors about me cheating/hacking and they all go back to the same resource link
now i dont know why the hell you think it is alright to attack one player behind his back over and over when theres not one bannable offense i have done, and not one single report on me that has a snap or has any truth in it, but thats a different story for you

but do want you want, put my threw muck but ''the end of the day'' i couldn't give a f***

Never attacked you over and over also my clan didn't have a poll about you and your clan.Also your last sentence makes no sense but showing thats the 4th time swearing on forum and still no warning , i got banned for one swear on forum but you get nothing.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Ryankill » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:53 pm

last sentense is missing *name*

and i dont see a swear word in my post ''you must be seeing things''
also did you not say that when a person is baited and flamed, he cant be banned for his response to that person as he was provked into that response by the other player
rules are not a one way street and cant be bent by a player to suit his own wants
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Guest77 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:01 pm

Ryankill wrote:rules are not a one way street and cant be bent by a player to suit his own wants

This^.

On top of that, Highlander, Fangfallen told you that you weren't banned for swearing. So please stop with the posts saying that's the reason, because that, true to its form, is spam.
Guest77

Postby highlander » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:06 pm

Guest77 wrote:
Ryankill wrote:rules are not a one way street and cant be bent by a player to suit his own wants

This^.

On top of that, Highlander, Fangfallen told you that you weren't banned for swearing. So please stop with the posts saying that's the reason, because that, true to its form, is spam.

I was talking about chess435 banning me for a swear word on forum , please read more carefully before sticking your nose in non-mod.The main word being on forum not the post you submitted non-mod.

So stop baiting and stirring things guest77 unless you can read a full sentence correctly.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Guest77 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:40 pm

Not once did you mention Chess435, and everyone has been talking about your most recent ban. Perhaps you should state things more clearly next time. I also never once stated I was a moderator. Perhaps you should stop gravedigging?

Baiting and stirring? You brought me into this by posting in nearly every active sub forum complaining about your ban. You brought the entirety of active forum users into this. You brought the ban upon yourself and are attempting to pick fights with others, of which I will take no part in.

Maybe should you ever acknowledge you actually did something wrong, you'd have more a lenient punishment.

To add a report, granted this was perhaps the week before Fangfallen banned your one account, here's some insulting going on. I personally don't see why you should even have a second account to play the game while your primary is banned. That just seems like a way to avoid actually being punished, other than that on your second account you don't have dragons, which you rarely used to begin with. You still have the same other primary races (for the most part) as well as upgrades, so it's like you're not even being punished after all.

But by all means, continue to insult me. It just gives me more fodder to report you with, as it does the same for everyone else you insult. You continually slander WP for an issue you weren't even involved in. You are continuing to not only admit that you slandered Ryankill, but to provoke him as well.

The rules, as he stated, are a TWO WAY STREET. We aren't the only ones supposed to abide by them. You are, as well. Nearly every player in the game has beef with you because you insult people the second you start losing a game and accuse them of secret allying (without even a shred of evidence), petty "hate," which you have for nearly every person, as evidenced in your continual dismissals of us and insulting us continually, or something else along those lines. If I were the admin here, I'd have told you long ago to tend to your temper or get the hell out of this community altogether. You treat everyone like complete shit and act like we should treat you like a king, simply because you're the highest leveled and people dislike you (again, due to your own doing). News flash: nobody is sucking up to you anymore, because we're all tired of your continual bullying and harassment when we're all trying to ignore your existence.

That's all I'm going to say on the matter. I broke no rules here, perhaps other than insulting you by calling you a "bully" and "infamous" in the next paragraph. However, your continual spam of the forums does break a rule. By the way, spam is not only limited to posting multiple times in a row; spam is any message posted that is off topic, but any stupid, annoying, pointless, or off topic message that is posted, which was exactly what you've done by posting across multiple sections of this forum complaining about a ban that's been long deserved, as well as your stupid provocations of other players and myself.

Bans are supposed to give you time to think about what you've done. However, because you use your alt, "Keltic Warrior," you effectively received a slap on the wrist, seeing as you played on that before you were banned anyways. You aren't "famous" here. You're infamous. Be happy that you weren't IP banned or had your alt banned. We all know hell would have been let loose had that been the case, and nobody wants to deal with reading that crap.

Act your age, really. You're supposed to be mature.

EDIT: His other alt, RED BARON, is currently insulting me in the lobby of VW. How ironic.
Guest77

Postby highlander » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:53 pm

Maybe if you actually read anything , i'm not concerned of the issues , i'm appealing the false reports.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Guest77 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:58 pm

Come back from AFK to being baited, how fun.

Guest77

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion