Report Users

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Report Users

Postby mattie » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:30 pm

Wow wp are bunch of snakes
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby Ryankill » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:33 pm

highlander wrote:Not baiting or Flaming just pointing out how unfair your two tourneys are and considering i only dropped one F-Bomb,why such a long post to clear your guilt.Also remember the part '' H'es not the only one '' ,before judging me, considering its The Wolfpack which held the vote and a mods a member.

It takes a box of matchs to start the fire, but the fuel to keep it going

and i dont need to clear my guilt, i have nothing to be guilty about about for being hit with the word ''hacker'' every chance givin to people
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby highlander » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 pm

Ryankill wrote:
highlander wrote:Not baiting or Flaming just pointing out how unfair your two tourneys are and considering i only dropped one F-Bomb,why such a long post to clear your guilt.Also remember the part '' H'es not the only one '' ,before judging me, considering its The Wolfpack which held the vote and a mods a member.

It takes a box of matchs to start the fire, but the fuel to keep it going

and i dont need to clear my guilt, i have nothing to be guilty about about for being hit with the word ''hacker'' every chance givin to people

Then make a full report naming the OTHERS and not just me.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby highlander » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:11 pm

desperate ##.jpg

desperate making game name.jpg
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Bluethorn » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:59 am

Ryankill wrote:He is not the only one, this started a long time but i let it slide as they were frustarated by loses games to The Military Soldiers clan in world domination, but then the same clan had a private vote on wether i was a hacker or not. Then this whole thing started about matter what luck myself / ms clan had, it was, hacker if i won a 8v8 out of 3 8v8s and that won the game as i would / clan would make the best of it. I can honstly look back and see some games that the luck went in are favor, but alot of the clans can see that. The fact is that it may have went in are favor alot, but then there was are clan was the only clan back then thats was practising everyday with each other, and good team work just made a little luck look massive.

Even to this day, people are warned as the enter a game with us, watch that soldier ''luck'' and we know what there employing everytime. I find this quite offensive and im sure are members do to. i think this is a type of flaming and would ask people stop saying this at the start of the game. i wouldnt mind if someone was just letting off some steam if we atually got really lucky in a game, buts its not like that, and even 1 8v8 triggers this.

I think I can speak for most of the people who say that your clan/you have a certain luck. Quite a crude remark to make, but it was just a jest. How far this joke impacted you to this point I realized not and I apologize deeply for it. Although during the games we had on CCW, which is alot, it did strike me as quite curious when you win almost every one of your 7v8s, and at least half of your 6v8s. Not making excuses to make it seem like I was righteous but do keep in mind that unstable it may be, but some the people who comment on Soldier "luck" do have some sort of a basis following some of the miraculous rolls you get. And just as a side-note, it has never striken me that you have hacked.

On another note I do realize Highlander's predicament. I on one hand admire a little about him. He's envied to the point of gaining haters, he's currently the highest ranked player, and brash and stubborn he may be, he doesn't change his ideals which can be both good and bad but you get the point. From what I can see although I'm a fairly new addition to the community, it seems he has made enemies with 98% of the game and you can't blame the guy for being like this, especially since there are a swarm of people going about their usual routine of insulting him and also create the daily game names.

This is not to say that he is a completely harmless bright-eyed boy who's just misunderstood. To Highlander, you seem to lash out at people quite often, is quick to make assumption (suspicions) which is a good trait where it's needed I believe the word is vigilant but here it is not that good of a virtue, and as you can see many people do not appreciate it. Not asking you to change but just sticking the hazard label in case you continue.

These are just my opinions and I would like to request that no-one posts rebuttals against it.
I have nothing to say.
Bluethorn

Postby Ballsack » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:50 pm

Bluethorn wrote:
Ryankill wrote:He is not the only one, this started a long time but i let it slide as they were frustarated by loses games to The Military Soldiers clan in world domination, but then the same clan had a private vote on wether i was a hacker or not. Then this whole thing started about matter what luck myself / ms clan had, it was, hacker if i won a 8v8 out of 3 8v8s and that won the game as i would / clan would make the best of it. I can honstly look back and see some games that the luck went in are favor, but alot of the clans can see that. The fact is that it may have went in are favor alot, but then there was are clan was the only clan back then thats was practising everyday with each other, and good team work just made a little luck look massive.

Even to this day, people are warned as the enter a game with us, watch that soldier ''luck'' and we know what there employing everytime. I find this quite offensive and im sure are members do to. i think this is a type of flaming and would ask people stop saying this at the start of the game. i wouldnt mind if someone was just letting off some steam if we atually got really lucky in a game, buts its not like that, and even 1 8v8 triggers this.

I think I can speak for most of the people who say that your clan/you have a certain luck. Quite a crude remark to make, but it was just a jest. How far this joke impacted you to this point I realized not and I apologize deeply for it. Although during the games we had on CCW, which is alot, it did strike me as quite curious when you win almost every one of your 7v8s, and at least half of your 6v8s. Not making excuses to make it seem like I was righteous but do keep in mind that unstable it may be, but some the people who comment on Soldier "luck" do have some sort of a basis following some of the miraculous rolls you get. And just as a side-note, it has never striken me that you have hacked.

On another note I do realize Highlander's predicament. I on one hand admire a little about him. He's envied to the point of gaining haters, he's currently the highest ranked player, and brash and stubborn he may be, he doesn't change his ideals which can be both good and bad but you get the point. From what I can see although I'm a fairly new addition to the community, it seems he has made enemies with 98% of the game and you can't blame the guy for being like this, especially since there are a swarm of people going about their usual routine of insulting him and also create the daily game names.

This is not to say that he is a completely harmless bright-eyed boy who's just misunderstood. To Highlander, you seem to lash out at people quite often, is quick to make assumption (suspicions) which is a good trait where it's needed I believe the word is vigilant but here it is not that good of a virtue, and as you can see many people do not appreciate it. Not asking you to change but just sticking the hazard label in case you continue.

These are just my opinions and I would like to request that no-one posts rebuttals against it.

I do agree with Highlander that CCW is a little unfair.. Thats all im saying on this matter.
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby mattie » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:10 pm

Just a good old spam.
Attachments
Spam.jpg
Spam.jpg (16.15 KiB) Viewed 2466 times
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby jonsteederi » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:53 pm

Well i don't know how to start this without pissing off Highlander even more so ill just put up the pic.

Everyone knows Keltic Warrior is Highlanders second account and he mainly uses it when his main account is banned.
But i noticed he is logged in whit his both accounts and the rules clearly say: Members are only permitted to log in with ONE single Vortex Wars account at a time.
and i know that High is hosting that game because He had just kicked me out of his game (like always) and Keltic warrior is waiting in the lobby.

Ikd High are you trying to monitor the lobby or something?
Albert Einstein wrote:You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
███████████████████
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
jonsteederi

Postby highlander » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:00 pm

jonsteederi wrote:Well i don't know how to start this without pissing off Highlander even more so ill just put up the pic.

Everyone knows Keltic Warrior is Highlanders second account and he mainly uses it when his main account is banned.
But i noticed he is logged in whit his both accounts and the rules clearly say: Members are only permitted to log in with ONE single Vortex Wars account at a time.
and i know that High is hosting that game because He had just kicked me out of his game (like always) and Keltic warrior is waiting in the lobby.

Ikd High are you trying to monitor the lobby or something?

Its only illegal to be looged into a game with two accounts not the lobby,pity your not as smart as you think.Otherwise you'd have seen Autumnwolf17 , Fangfallen (before being a mod) and several others having multi-accounts in lobby.If thats your best Jonsteederi i suggest you read rules better or ask a mod before wasting time on a useless post.And don't lie that time you left on your own.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby jonsteederi » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:21 pm

in that case i'm sorry that i miss understood the rules of the game.
I didnt lie. before i took this snapshot you kicked me and then i saw warrior in the lobby and that raised my suspicions. Few minutes later i joined another game of yours which i left on my own.
you didn't answer my question and id like to get an opinion from someone else.
Albert Einstein wrote:You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
███████████████████
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
jonsteederi

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion