Report Users

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Report Users

Postby highlander » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:58 pm

fatal zeus 3.jpg

fatal zeus 2.jpg

fatal zeus 1.jpg
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby highlander » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Fatal Zeus using the 'C' word.
fatal zeus , using the 'c' word.jpg

And still he continues.

fatal zeus 4.jpg
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Fangfallen » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:36 am

I'll deal with him, thanks for the report.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby highlander » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:06 pm

Fangfallen wrote:I'll deal with him, thanks for the report.

I was hounded by certain players for my single outburst on Homophobia, (actually they used it until the post died from exhaustion)Which i may add never involved the two so called self appointed mods.Now i'd like to ask those self appointed mods , is it just my outburst or all homophobic outbursts.
Because i got two week ban as a result to these self righteous self appointed mods.
As my screen shots have proved there are certain players far worse than me but jealous hearts at being defeated by me leads to hate.

I'll also add this isn't the first time Fatal Zeus has made a homophobic insult at me but i guess i'm the only player who gets a ban for it , isn't that correct Chess435.

I'd like to also ask Admin and Mods to whether up-date the constant annoyance of the Grammar Nazis to a form of baiting.After all this a game not an english exam.But certain players seem to get great joy in constantly annoying certain players,this just proves they target a player,which targeting is a form of baiting.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby calleharnemark » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:02 pm

highlander wrote:
Fangfallen wrote:I'll deal with him, thanks for the report.

I was hounded by certain players for my single outburst on Homophobia, (actually they used it until the post died from exhaustion)Which i may add never involved the two so called self appointed mods.Now i'd like to ask those self appointed mods , is it just my outburst or all homophobic outbursts.
Because i got two week ban as a result to these self righteous self appointed mods.
As my screen shots have proved there are certain players far worse than me but jealous hearts at being defeated by me leads to hate.

I'll also add this isn't the first time Fatal Zeus has made a homophobic insult at me but i guess i'm the only player who gets a ban for it , isn't that correct Chess435.

I'd like to also ask Admin and Mods to whether up-date the constant annoyance of the Grammar Nazis to a form of baiting.After all this a game not an english exam.But certain players seem to get great joy in constantly annoying certain players,this just proves they target a player,which targeting is a form of baiting.

I can't see how grammar nazis would be considered flamers. You could as well say it's annoying that we have so much rules for grammar.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby highlander » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 pm

Firstly you ain't Admin or a Mod , so its not an open debate for you and since you like reminding others Calleharnemark , this isn't a chat show thread.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby GivinHimTheBizness » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:12 pm

id just like to no y every1 is getting reported by high for language when hes one of the worst, yet hes only been banned once.i once got a PM from him a while back and the language was attrocious.(sry cant spell the word)I dont have any reason for posting, i just want to get that off my chest.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain
"Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?" -Phyllis Diller
"If two wrongs don't make a right, try three." -Laurence Peter
GivinHimTheBizness

Postby GivinHimTheBizness » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:14 pm

im thoughts r that we should just STOP reporting language because ull nvr be able to stop it, and that we should just report secret allying. The only way to stop the language is if Lopdo installs some kind of limited typing thing, where u can only type certain phrases.
GivinHimTheBizness

Postby highlander » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:31 pm

GivinHimTheBizness wrote:id just like to no y every1 is getting reported by high for language when hes one of the worst, yet hes only been banned once.i once got a PM from him a while back and the language was attrocious.(sry cant spell the word)I dont have any reason for posting, i just want to get that off my chest.

Actually 4 times but who's counting, as for the screen shots there proof that i'm not the only one.As for your own personnel hate i suggest learn to screen shot and report my language or learn to use the mute.

ps. Thats the third time you reported that old pm from last year.It must be 8 months old now , soon you can have a birthday party for it or i'll send a new one.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby GivinHimTheBizness » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:34 pm

cool ill treasure it XD

and fyi i only knew of 1 ban, and i dont hate, u hate me so much u think i hate u.
GivinHimTheBizness

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion