Report Users

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Report Users

Postby Ryankill » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:20 pm

not drawing isnt against the rules, but you are a d*** of a player if you dont if you cant kill someone and make progress to killing him
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby techgump » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:48 am

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:Don't know if this is against the rules but Halabalala implied that there is a written rule in the rulebook that says in a draw situation, a player must draw. I read the rules, and didn't see anything of the sort. It started when I said he was a bad and wimpy player because he turtled in the bottom left and never once attacked yellow on his right. Just me.

Ryankill wrote:not drawing isnt against the rules, but you are a d*** of a player if you dont if you cant kill someone and make progress to killing him

I generally agree with Ryan regarding this situation. While there isn't a written rule, there is indeed an unwritten rule between those of us who've played long enough. Sounds like you took personally the measures that were best for his situation. I'm not overall judging you negatively as a person here Himelik. I've done this too. But that doesn't mean it's not dickish. :p You know you would have done what's best for you in a less fortunate situation... at least I hope so if you plan and play to pose any real challenge in this game.

Furthermore, considering you didn't have time, you should think yourself lucky he wanted to draw. Imagine being in this situation against someone not willing to draw and you have to leave despite your commanding lead. You might find yourself far more enraged when you have to quit due to a person like you who is unwilling to draw. Food for thought.

Anyway, that's my two cents.
techgump

Location: 3rd planet from a G2V star within the inner rim of the Milky Way galaxy's Orion Arm's Gould Belt

Postby highlander » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:02 pm

davy jones - hate 1.jpg

davy jones - hate 2.jpg

davy jones - hate 3.jpg
Last edited by highlander on Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby highlander » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:16 pm

The Desperate calling john joe a pedophile twice.
the Desperate.jpg
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby highlander » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:10 pm

I got a two week ban for my douchebag comment.But seems douchebags can say anything to me.

sparta leader insulting.jpg
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:01 pm

techgump wrote:Sounds like you took personally the measures that were best for his situation.

He was red, and could have outright won if he'd attacked yellow as well as me. Or even attacked blue for that matter.

techgump wrote:You know you would have done what's best for you in a less fortunate situation... at least I hope so if you plan and play to pose any real challenge in this game.

I would never turtle just to get a draw, especially if I had the chances that he did to win. He was also very fortunate in the fact that his troll surrendered without expanding, leaving him free to expand towards myself and yellow. Instead, he filled out in most of his territories before trying to get out. By then, it was almost too late for him to win, so he must have decided to try to kill me and let yellow or blue win. Basically, I'm just trying to say that I don't think he was ever going to try to win if it meant that he might die before me. So he tried to kill me and when that didn't work, turtled for a draw so that I wouldn't get the win.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby highlander » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:28 pm

If the clans ever want respect from players they must stop bullying players to leave games and join clan games.This isn't the first time , i've Autumnwolf17,Givinemthebizness,Givinudahimelik,ryankill and others.There should a rule somewhere that you can't enter a game to request others to leave,you all talk the game is dying but abuse your clan status to enter games and demand a clan member to leave to join your match.The clans can't use members to bully a game , so therefore this is bullying.It takes long enough for a game to fill without glorified leaders asking a player to leave a game.

jj - asking player to leave game.jpg

PS, i never entered a game to ask others to leave.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:34 pm

highlander wrote:If the clans ever want respect from players they must stop bullying players to leave games and join clan games.This isn't the first time , i've Autumnwolf17,Givinemthebizness,Givinudahimelik,ryankill and others.There should a rule somewhere that you can't enter a game to request others to leave,you all talk the game is dying but abuse your clan status to enter games and demand a clan member to leave to join your match.The clans can't use members to bully a game , so therefore this is bullying.It takes long enough for a game to fill without glorified leaders asking a player to leave a game.

jj - asking player to leave game.jpg

PS, i never entered a game to ask others to leave.

Don't think he was asking The_Shadow_Fox to leave. Just informing him that CCW was on and that he could play in it.

(I know, not my business but thought I'd just comment on how I see JJ's comments, which is that they were informative, not demanding or bullying and therefor harmless.)
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby mattie » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:43 pm

I was only telling him it was on.

sorry HL
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby highlander » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:44 pm

There is a whole lobby to inform , PM'S to inform and a clan threads to inform.Just how much space does 8 clans need to inform.And i'm asking clans to be more respectful to players.Plus most clans have a chatzy for members.
Last edited by highlander on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion