Report Users

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Report Users

Postby Fangfallen » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:09 am

highlander wrote:Fangfallen lots of useless words with very little action.
Only true moderators are Techgump and Beatlesfan.
Because Chess435 covers it and Fangfallen bullshits it.

Interesting theory.

It seems to me that you misunderstand.

The tools at a moderators hands are poor. We can only take action when a user is online at the same time as us. That alone makes it very difficult for us to enact anything. We are dealing with Guest77 now, it is happening, but nothing will be obvious until he logs in at the same time as one of us. That's just how it is.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby highlander » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:13 am

Seems to me that the moderator himself is full of excuses , when other moderators using the same can produce results.

fangfallen you just a plastic hammer and not Thor's like Techgump and Beatlesfan.
Last edited by highlander on Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Fangfallen » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:14 am

highlander wrote:Seems to me that the moderator himself is full of excuses , when other moderators using the same can produce results.

Well, seeing as how neither BeatlesFan nor myself have been able to catch Guest77 online... I fail to see your point.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby highlander » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:15 am

Fangfallen wrote:
highlander wrote:Seems to me that the moderator himself is full of excuses , when other moderators using the same can produce results.

Well, seeing as how neither BeatlesFan nor myself have been able to catch Guest77 online... I fail to see your point.

maybe you never wanted to catch your friend

you posted on lobby i'd be a sad moderator today, at least i didn't beg for mine.
Last edited by highlander on Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Fangfallen » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:21 am

I found out about all this today. I wasn't able to get on because I was spending the holidays mostly with my girlfriend. I wouldn't change that for the world. This game, is a great game - but it won't be dictating my life.

I don't care if you think I begged.

When you want something, you have to ask - I asked.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby highlander » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:25 am

Fangfallen wrote:I found out about all this today. I wasn't able to get on because I was spending the holidays mostly with my girlfriend. I wouldn't change that for the world. This game, is a great game - but it won't be dictating my life.

Nobody is asking anybody to change there life but coming from the biggest spammer of all time a broken ankle and girlfriend is hardly an excuse for being away and bias judgements.

I'm not replying anymore , you are a moderator and fine , you picked the wrong guys as friends.

The simple rule; all official reports must be reported on report user's for all too see.

No more mods descretion on reports from PM's.
Last edited by highlander on Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Fangfallen » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:29 am

That's not my only reason. I'm not going to give you my life schedule. I have a busy life and I prefer to spend it working.

When I'm on pension, I'll put a few more hours in on VW.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby BeatlesFan » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:34 pm

This entire issue is under review by the Moderator TEAM. We have a Moderator section where all of the specifics are being reviewed. An appropriate resolution is underway. In the meantime, no need for insults, arguments, and baiting of the Moderators or Moderation team is necessary. There are several players under discussion at this point and the right decision will be made.

All players need to follow the rules for posting on this thread in order to post here. This thread is for your use, but only within the terms of the first post.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:55 pm

highlander wrote:Nobody is asking anybody to change there life but coming from the biggest spammer of all time a broken ankle and girlfriend is hardly an excuse for being away and bias judgements.

Whoa whoa whoa, excuse me? Biggest spammer superlative? 10,000+ posts took a while... :cry:

If I may though, within hours of getting on for the first time in like a month, one of the first things I saw besides a greeting or two from other Wolves was a couple of players baiting and abusing Highlander. Obviously second accounts, I'm not even sure if he caught it, because it was game name stuff and I didn't see him in the lobby. The next day, maybe two days, I dunno, I played a game with him in which a player named Ayak repeatedly entered to spam despite being kicked out and told politely (by High and Susana) to stop. And I've seen more of it in the past hour as well.

Now please, understand that I'm not intimately involved in this discussion, nor do I want to be, but from reading the posts here I'm getting the feeling that the moderation team are treating this differently because it's High. I would certainly agree that they are trying to solve the issue and based on the commitment of the trolls, I would argue that it is a nearly impossible task to completely stop these things. But the issue is severe; I don't believe that the sort of behavior that they exhibit towards him should ever be present in this game.

Highlander is far from being a saint, but he's also a respectable guy and nowhere near deserving of this on a game that he's put 70+ freaking levels into. All I want to do here is to add my personal word to this that High is being attacked unfairly on a very regular basis, and inquire as to whether there's anything else at all that could be done besides what you're doing now.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby highlander » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:39 pm

Reporting Baginganja again for verbal abuse.

baginganja again insulting..jpg
baginganja again insulting..jpg (83.22 KiB) Viewed 5757 times
Scotland The Brave

highlander

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion