The Secret Life of an Alt

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: The Secret Life of an Alt

Postby British Bulldog » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:04 pm

Hey don't associate me with them 2 dumb-ass fa***ts, I was the meanest, baddest troll on Vortex Wars! The Big One and the other 2 we should have been known as!!!

Sorry I seemed to have slipped back into Ratsmasher mode then (Just a one off, meant as a joke!)

Although I do remember them days as more fun, the forum was busier in general and the ongoing battle of good vs evil. I have laughed at some of the things I've been accused off too - disliking maps and game names. Which I've made none of since my very early days on the forum, when I was challenging all the Warrior's Creed and used to post while I was doing it. That gave me some great competetive games with skillfull players. That was the reason for my trolling really to have good meaningful matches.

I'm glad you seem to have accepted me and If Ratsmasher's 2 mortal enemies can, I hope all the mods will take the same view.
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:11 pm

I was one of the "mortal enemies" to all three of them. By what you said, Rat had Guest and me. KBF had a lot of separate issues, but I was involved in too many of them. And Lancestar hated me; that's part of why he ended up on the forums in the first place. I guess I just stuck my nose into everything back then. On the other hand, KBF probably would have called High his mortal enemy... and Lancestar started as nothing more than a Highlander troll.

And speaking of him, if ever the collective trolls of the internet rise up and join together, you should all expect Lance Johnson from Minnesota to be their king.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby British Bulldog » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:26 pm

Just at I've read this post a Lancestar3 joined my game haha. Also met Lander High tonight. Who by the way isn't a troll account. He said he just wants to silently torment Highlander by being suspicious but not actually doing anything? That's one crazy troll tactic.

I know it was all daft but at least something was going on, was always a thread to read when bored. Other than when I tried to read the Lancestar arguments. Couldn't read all his posts, just far too much writing. Nearly sent me to sleep the few times I've tried to read them.
British Bulldog

Postby highlander » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:28 pm

I'm pleased the shadows have been lifted on Ratsmasher aka British Bulldog and wish his gaming and clan battles all success.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby British Bulldog » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:33 pm

highlander wrote:I'm pleased the shadows have been lifted on Ratsmasher aka British Bulldog and wish his gaming and clan battles all success.

Fair play, thanks High.

I just tried to delete the swear word from your thread but I cant edit it. Must be because Bealtesfan had it last. If he could delete it for me please.
British Bulldog

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:34 pm

British Bulldog wrote:Just at I've read this post a Lancestar3 joined my game haha. Also met Lander High tonight. Who by the way isn't a troll account. He said he just wants to silently torment Highlander by being suspicious but not actually doing anything? That's one crazy troll tactic.

I know it was all daft but at least something was going on, was always a thread to read when bored. Other than when I tried to read the Lancestar arguments. Couldn't read all his posts, just far too much writing. Nearly sent me to sleep the few times I've tried to read them.

You know... I look back at some of my old fights and hate it. The fights with Lakira less so, but yeah... I got involved in too many fights.

Dude, Lancestar was a professional.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby British Bulldog » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:43 pm

I know I shouldn't find it funny, I have an immature sense of humour. I just use to smoke a few joints and stir up a bit of trouble to amuse myself. Was only ever on a wind up, well 95% of the time anyway.

Anyway glad I don't have to lie to people anymore. I'll be back on over the weekend
British Bulldog

Postby Fangfallen » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:32 am

I see no issue with your identity.

Follow this and we're all fine and dandy.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Fangfallen » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:36 am

Oh, and I've fixed the swear word. Used a filter from another game. :lol:
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:57 am

Alright, the WolfPack officially with you. :)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion