HTML Client:

Here you can report all bugs you find

HTML Client:

Postby >(FM)< » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:13 pm

- When starting and leaving a game, and making another game both games stay up.
- When you are unable make a move (AKA: all spaces are 1) The game doesn't give you the option to end turn, you have to wait out the clock.
- In large games if you are not on the screen when its your turn you cannot move, either due to lag or something else I assume.
- It doesn't make the ringing noise when its your turn :P I'm assuming you haven't put that in yet.

ADDED:
- When joining someone elses game, you can start the other players game by clicking the READY button even if the game is not full.
- Even in 1v1 matches the game over screen still isnt confirmed to always come up.
- I surrendered when the game was putting units in for the opposite player and the game did not stop properly, did not display a game over screen.

That's all for now.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Re: HTML Client:

Postby Grego » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:03 am

Theres a big bug...If you play as HTML guest, get in a game and enter "READY" the game immediately starts, as if you were the room owner.
"Architecture is the learned game, correct and magnificent, of forms assembled in the light."

Le Corbusier.
Grego

Postby infected » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:58 am

Grego wrote:Theres a big bug...If you play as HTML guest, get in a game and enter "READY" the game immediately starts, as if you were the room owner.

hE added that and i feel like that needs to be fixed right away other wise html5 people will have a lot of trolling power
i need ideas for my sig
infected

Postby beaver » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:29 pm

Thanks for the list >(FM)<.

In large games if you are not on the screen when its your turn you cannot move, either due to lag or something else I assume.

You are in another tab or window when it is not your turn, and then go back to VW when it is? Are you able to select a region on your turn?

When joining someone elses game, you can start the other players game by clicking the READY button even if the game is not full.

This should not be possible. I will update the server to prevent this from happening.

Even in 1v1 matches the game over screen still isnt confirmed to always come up.

This should be fixed in alpha 5.
beaver

Postby >(FM)< » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:01 am

beaver wrote:You are in another tab or window when it is not your turn

Yes.
beaver wrote:and then go back to VW when it is?

Usually a few seconds late since the ringing was not implemented :P

beaver wrote:Are you able to select a region on your turn?

No, clicking does nothing.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby infected » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:03 am

>(FM)< wrote:
beaver wrote:Are you able to select a region on your turn?

No, clicking does nothing.

ive been able to just end turn and that works for me
i need ideas for my sig
infected

Postby Grego » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:46 am

When playing units displayment (not borders) I can't place units... that just works automatically in borders. (This was a problem in Alpha 4)

Alpha 5...When trying to get a game by refreshing...after clicking the button a message appears "REFRESH not implemented"....I can't refresh...I wonder if that button is really necessary though...maybe wouldnt it be better if it refreshes automaticaly?
"Architecture is the learned game, correct and magnificent, of forms assembled in the light."

Le Corbusier.
Grego

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:07 pm

I tried playing the HTML5 Client today, but each time I entered the game, the only screen I got was this. I know each game started, because I could spectate and see myself in the started game. Even in the game I created, I couldn't play! Chat box also pops up (but doesn't send or receive chat) when the game starts, but nothing else. Not sure if this is just me, and if it is, what the problem might be?

Bug.jpg
Bug.jpg (99.64 KiB) Viewed 9517 times
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Grego » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:20 pm

Same exact problem as you Givin..

Le Corbusier.
Grego

Postby beaver » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:05 am

It would crash when displaying a player's rating. That is fixed in alpha 6.
beaver

Next

Return to Bug reports